EA's ROTK game..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by elvenarcherinarms, Sep 22, 2003.

1. elvenarcherinarms

elvenarcherinarms Fellow Archr of Mirkwood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I d/l'd the ROTK PC Demo yesterd'y.. I wasn't expecting much because of it's size n'all [86MB?] ..But it wasn't sooo bad a demo, 'cept for the fact I really wish they included more!?
    You get to try your hand as Gandalf [..the White 'course] in the Minas Tirith courtyard and battle several waves of orc breeds before taking on a few blustering TROLLS!! ..tho as soon as you kill one, that's it. LEVEL completed. GAME OVER. [Only one level you see?] ..GRRr.
    Well.. What a teaser I say? Terribly anxious to get this game I am....I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!!@? [Gah!?@ My insanity comforts me..]

2. spencer_1000

spencer_1000 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah the first one was good and there saying this one is going to be even better. Not to much longer til nov.

3. elvenarcherinarms

elvenarcherinarms Fellow Archr of Mirkwood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well, err? ..Here's what I've heard so far from the folks at TORn's Gaming Havens just now.. Apparently the playable characters have been detailed as the following.. As we alreddy knew, there's Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas & Gimli, Frodo & Sam as presets.. Tho, some guy let the tongue wagg and detailed the *secret* playables--*accidentally I presume!?*--as Eowyn [Dernhelm], Faramir and GOLLUM!!? ...How would you be, huh? Looks like our speculations were right!? ;)

4. Curufeanor

Curufeanor Master Noldori Elvensmith

The Halls of Mandos in Valinor, on my throne where
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The hidden character (which you all should know by now), is only Faramir. The things about this game that I liked and didn't like was the (somewhat) accuracy with the books, but sadly (somewhat) innaccuracy with the movies. These happen to deal with the Trolls pushing Grond itself and not with the chains like in the movie, an ugly, rather queer looking version of Shelob, and an even more disgusting version of the Witchking (who looks more like the John Howe Witchking) who holds nothing more than the already familiar Mace of Sauron, rather than the bad-ass flail he had in the movie.