Dreamer's Forest - books 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Original Works' started by Elf JoElle, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Elf JoElle

Elf JoElle New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    "A Bridge in the Forest" and "A Promise in the Forest" are available now through Amazon or directly from my publisher.

"A Secret in the Forest" and "Moonlight in the Forest" are due to be released later this year:

[​IMG]“It is not wise to make war with the unknown,” Dreamer forewarns the antagonistic human, Victor.

Still, the young man remains determined to discover the secret Lily Kingman and her strange new friends are keeping; and he is gaining dangerous knowledge.

Meanwhile Dreamer is experiencing a transformation that will give him extraordinary powers that, even among the elf race, are rare.

When Lily and Dreamer disappear without a trace, all the evidence points to Victor. How can the Kingmans call on local authorities for help without revealing their daughter and her fiancé’s secrets?

Is this the start of a war between the human domain of Otherworld and FeyTerrah?

[​IMG]When Dreamer, Lily, and Sir Elo return to King Solren, they bring along a large entourage of fey descendants from Otherworld as well as information that will decide the future between the two worlds.

The king decides to hold a council meeting and commissions Dreamer and Lily to invite the other kings and representatives of the dragon race to the event. During their journey Lily learns the entire history of magical Ninatlee necklaces.

During the council meeting the dragons reveal a startling secret about the Riverlord family. It is also discovered that Lily may possess astonishing powers that could break the mysterious spell on the necklaces.

But at what cost?

2. Darkloch

Darkloch Love Sara

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    My interest is raised, I shall see if I can pick at least one of the books up.

3. Elf JoElle

Elf JoElle New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Wow! Thank you!

You should be able to get "A Bridge in the Forest" and "A Promise in the Forest" through Amazon.

"A Secret in the Forest" and "Moonlight in the Forest" will be released later this year.

Again, thanks for the nice comment! :)

4. Darkloch

Darkloch Love Sara

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Np, not that constructive I know. Will get back to you on that when I've read the book(s).

5. Black Tattoo

Black Tattoo The Corruptor

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to the city in couple weeks and I'll be keeping an eye out for these books. I'd love to give them a try, they look good! :)

If I do have the luck to find one of them I shall get back to you! :D

6. Elf JoElle

Elf JoElle New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Book 3 "A Secret in the Forest"
    and Book 4 "Moonlight in the Forest" have just been made available through my publisher. They can be ordered there.

They aren't available from Amazon or Barnes & Noble ... yet.

The first two books "A Bridge in the Forest" & "A Promise in the Forest" can be ordered at all three places.

Here's a link to their availability: www.dreamersforest.com/buyit.htm

7. Black Tattoo

Black Tattoo The Corruptor

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Thanx for the link! :D I'm looking forward to checking them out :)

8. HighWizard-Silvinesh

HighWizard-Silvinesh New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to pick up a copy of your novels.

A few questions if I may, how many pages in each novel and how long have you been writing?

9. Elf JoElle

Elf JoElle New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    A Bridge in the Forest is 224 pages

A Promise in the Forest is 172 pages

A Secret in the Forest is 224 pages

Moonlight in the Forest is 280 pages

My first published pieces were a few articles for the area paper when I was in high school. I didn't write much after that as I got married and started a family.

I began writing again for newspapers and online magazines about 12 years ago. I began on my first novel in 2004. I've since written six novels and the above are the first to be published.