Dream characters 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kurt, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Palace of Bones. Myla the Golden Vampire. Vampire world. A woman of incredible beauty sits on a throne of gold. She is adorned with gold earings, headband, anklets and bracelets. She has long black hair and dark eyes. Skeletons litter the floor of her chamber. Special attacks charm, darkness (lights out) and inhale youth. Status Evil.

I saw her in a dream. I am collecting dreams for a game where you teleport into other people dreams.

2. The4thMusketeer

The4thMusketeer New Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I don't remember any of my dreams long enough to form character studies of the people in them...

3. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Dream Characters continued

Magmar is a huge warlock Cyclops. He has white fur and a horn on his head. He resembles a gorilla, and has a big booming voice that entices fear. He creates a sleeping fog which seeks out his victums with snaking tendrills. Weapon: Wooden Spear

Lord Fist. This villian rides a black stag. He has a gruesome face. He wears white gloves which shoot from his hands. Weapon: Ghost Gloves

Snow Flower. Is a Ice Sprite. Weapon: Freeze Wand

Sagan is a Giant. Weapons: Solar Spear and a Phantom Sword that hurts ghosts.

Dungeness. This horrible creature has a woman's head and a spiders body. Roll "1" she fires a dangerous pod that explodes doing 3 points of damage. Roll "3" She launches deadly spines from her furry body doing 6 points of damage. Roll "5" she launches a charm spell with her singing. Your character is captured.

4. BubbleFreak

BubbleFreak Queen of BubbleMania

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Deja vu? Haven't I already posted my dream characters in another thread, exactly the same as this one, that you already made? Gah. I can't remember any recent dream characters but if I have a memorable one tonight I will post;)

5. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Hi Bubble Freak this is Kurt

You told me you dreamed of flying elves and being surrounded by goldfish. Well I almost had the same dream. Well two seperate dreams. One with Fairy Elves and another with a lake of Goldfish. I thought I mention it to you.

I have noticed that zombie dreams seem to be common online for some reason. There is a site that psycho analzyses your dreams. I found out that dragon dreams suppose to be good luck. I had about 2 dragon dreams over the few years. One about a Green Dragon that ate people and was suppose to marry a dragon princess and was outcasted for consuming humans. Another dragon dream was about 2 endless pink Dragon Wurms that came from behind a castle. One on each side. The site said if you dreamed about a cyclops you are a narrow minded person. Basically I disagreed with the psycho analysing of dreams. I have had so many different dreams about different mythological creatures that they couldn't psycho analyze me. I have had one unicorn dream. A few dreams of fairy creatures. Mouse Men with swords was one of my favourite dreams.

6. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    mu dram character is mostly based on real person i know - 99% people do that - so all our so called "dream" characters is actually real persons :p