Draco and girldfriend?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Chrissy, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can anyone remember if Draco Malfoy has a girlfriend in any of the books? I can't... But who would want him???

2. ElvenArcher

ElvenArcher New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he has no girlfriend
    niether do i :(

3. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    He brought Pansy Parkinson to the Christmas dance, but as far as I know he's not dating her. Although being a pure-blood Slytherin, she'd be an obvious choice.

I'm sure some girls from Slytherin would want him. Pureblooded, rich, and from an influential family. Sometimes personality doesn't matter. And besides, the other guys in Slytherin seem worse than him. i.e Crabbe & Goyle

4. Dracosgrl

Dracosgrl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awww.. I'd want him.. lol uhmmm I dont think he had 1 though..

5. Hermione

Hermione Silent Arrow of Legolas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He has no girlfriend and definatly would not want a person who thinks it is fun to bully other people about thier blood.

6. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think your find Harry or ron will get a girl friend before him!!
    awwww!! poor Elven Archer!!

7. reem

reem Slaps forehead "Doh!"

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think that Neinor is right. I seem to recall some mention of Pansy Parkinson and Draco...I'm sure they are/were a couple. It wouldn't do much for Malfoy's image if Harry got a girlfriend before him, would it:p;)

8. celebdraug

celebdraug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (Hi reem :) same person from ttf? )

If Pansy Parkinson and Draco were to get married and they had a child, i would hate to see it! it would probably he a blonde dragon with a bent nose! hehehe

9. reem

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The same one Celeb;):p Nice to see a fellow ttf member on board:)

Anyway, I don't think Draco will have a problem in that area. As others already said, he's just what a Slytherin girl would be looking for:) The question is though, are all Slytherin girls as nasty as Pansy Parkinson? Surely not everyone in the Slytherin house is like Draco and his lot?

10. strawfairy

strawfairy Piratey Person

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    even evil people have to have girlfriends...and malfoy's quite hot in the movies isn't he? or is that just me...hmm...
    :monkeydan

11. Nerdanel

Nerdanel [...The Wise...]

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright, Pansy Parkinson and Draco went to a dance once, and she's always around laughing and cheering him on when he's picking on Team Gryffindor.

But that doesn't mean she's his girlfriend. I always saw her as his groupie. He wants to keep his options open and be a player, she wants his undying affection.
    It just seemed that way...she's always hanging on his every word, laughing at his unfunny jokes, picking on Team Gryffindor as if to impress him, and that attitude increased after they went to the Yule Ball together.

But I think Draco is the type to scorn what he can have readily, and to seek after what's elusive, the unobtainable female prize.
    He fancies himself a model of perfection, and I'll wager to bet he thinks that given enough time he can get any girl.

I actually think that he'll try to go after Hermione, (notice his reaction to the way she cleaned up for the Yule Ball), but that she'll spurn him. (I think she and Ron are heading for the Love Shack.)

That's just an opinion. It would certainly be in keeping with the way Rowling's characters are being run so far.
    It's a classic "egotistical evil boy" move. :)

Oh, and Reem, Celebdraug, it's Wonks from TTF! :D Hey. :littlethi

12. reem

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wonko! hey!! hehe!! Good to have you here!:D We should start a little club or something! lol!:p
    So what should we call you? Wonks or Nerdanel? (Personally I think the former is much easier and faster to type:p;))

Ehm, yes, well anyway, that's a good point you made there. Draco is a bit of an egotisical bully. But going after Hermione?...Well, that does seem a bit far fetched...
    I mean, think of it this way, Hermione already has two guys in her life (so to speak), one being ron(;)) and the other Krum.
    ...Maybe Rowling will spice it up with the Malfoy thing...yes, actually now that I think about it, it does make some sense.
    reem

13. Nerdanel

Nerdanel [...The Wise...]

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can call me Wonks. :)

Anyway, I think it'd be a good plot device to have Malfoy go after Hermione.

Like I said, he's just the kind of guy who'd only be satisfied in getting the unobtainable. :D : :bat: :jawa: :halo: :balrog: :smurf: :sitonsmil :draught:

14. celebdraug

celebdraug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Nerdanel, or even better WONKS!!!
    how ya doing?!
    just a question, how come you aint in the Harry potter socieys on TTF?

Reem, Hermione and Ron would never work! It would be a match made in hell (rather than heven!) As for Krum, they are toooo far to have a relationship, it just wouldnt work, and plus he is soo famous her gurls (Prettier and cleverer than Hermione) are going to 'hit' on him.

15. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    So who do you want Hermione to be with?Certainly not Draco ;)

I think Draco and Pansy are meant to be together as both are mean

I hate both Draco and Pansy in the books,but I think Tom Felton rocks LOL

16. reem

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No I don't think Pansy and Draco are going to be a match. She might want to, but he wouldn't go for it, not seriously anyway.

Celeb, I think you're wrong about Hermione and Ron. It might actually work. Ron fancies her (though he doesn't want to openly admit it...probably not even to imself), and if he doesn't couple up with Hermione, then he neve will with anyone else!:p
    But I think they'll manage it after they graduate from Hogwarts and go steady. They'lll be a bit like Mr. and Mrs. Weasley; always bickering:p
    reem

17. celebdraug

celebdraug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i suppose you got a point there reem!
    but ron does like some, (4th book, Fleur Delacour thinkgy person!)...tho she was one of the veela thingy.....lol

18. reem

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :)I highly doubt Fluer would look twice at him...in fact, she made it quite clear in the fourth book that he didn't have a chance!!:p
    Nope, I'm afraid Ron is a hopeless case when it comes to girls. It'll just have to be Hermione then;)
    reem

19. celebdraug

celebdraug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    are there any hints in the book he likes Hermione? (i really dint pick them up id there are) :D oops

20. reem

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Gasp!*:eek:
    You're kidding, right??!
    There were hints all over the fourth and fifth books! Didn't you notice how shifty and annoyed or uncomfortable Ron kept getting everytime Hermione was around other guys and stuff? (especially with Krum).
    Tut tut. :nono: I suggest you reread the books, Celeb;):p
    reem