Do you want to be immortals????

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by Aleksandar Boshnakov, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Ranger of Shadow

Ratings:
    +528 / 3 / -0
    this made me lol a litlle

2. DefyTheOdds

DefyTheOdds Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I think I would want to be. At least now (who knows how I would feel about it 1000 years from now) I feel as if I would use all that extra time to devote myself to science and advancement of the human race life of earth. Being a scientist/engineer I see so many things we need help with and I would love to have more time here to work on these things.

3. Emelie

Emelie Queen of darkness

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    I would want to be. I would want to see the future. Even tho I know I shouldnt want to, because we're all gonna die from the slow suicide that is killing the earth at the moment etc etc.

But I would enjoy being immortal mostly because I want to be able to experience EVERYTHING I can. From good to bad stuff. Although in the end I'd probably be a horribly depressed and evil person. But.. I don't mind >:)

4. Heaven's Cloud

Heaven's Cloud Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I so want to be immortal, and go around cutting off other immortal heads! That was a dream of mine in the 90s anyway. Now, I wouldn't want to be immortal unless all the people I like the ebst are immortal too.