Demon Slayers Guild

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Lord Dracul, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Lord Dracul

Lord Dracul Master Demon Slayer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tell me what y'all think.

Sitting on a throne of human bones, a demon with six massively muscled arms and more demon-looking than anyother demon ever seen, toying with a small group of captured humans. As his plans are to irradicate the world of all mortal life, he can't travel to the Prime Material Plane as of yet. Still in exile from his last unfortunate encounter, Yjoshua silently schemes about his triumphant return.

"Bayne, has everything been accomplished as planned?"

"Aye master. Everything has been set in motion. Now all you need is the Chaos Stone and you are free of your exile."

"Then why are you wasting my time? Find it you worthless pile of excrement. Begone from my sight and do not return until you have it."

"Yes master", Bayne replied.

Meanwhile on the lands of Faerún, everything lies in utter ruins. Every city destroyed from the last invasion of demons. All except for Evermeet, which still stands. However in dire need of repair. A small contingent of warriors, mages and rogues make plans to destroy all forms of demon life. The contingent has been dubbed the Demon Slayers.

"Ok, from my reports Yjoshua needs the Chaos Stone to free himself from his exile, states Dracul. We are here to stop that from happening. Our plans go as this, workers will rebuild their homes and cities. Those who wish to fight back will do so on their own or join us in our cause. We have to prepare for this fight, because it may well be our last. I see that some of you are scared of dying and that is understandable. But would you rather have demons running our world or would you fight to the last breath to see that it stops now? The choice is yours. Now, who is with me?

2. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    I like this. Is it for starting a kingdom or an RPG?

3. Lord Dracul

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    If you would like to start the RPG, PM me with the details, and we can get the first RPG started, Lord Dracul. :)

5. Lord Dracul

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok. Expect it in a few days.