Dangerous Worlds Adventure Gamebooks

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by marcdangerousworlds, Apr 17, 2014.

1. marcdangerousworlds

marcdangerousworlds New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Fantasy Forumers. If you're of a 'certain age' this may resonate more deeply...

I'm producing a new line of gamebooks, with the first having already been written, and more in the pipeline. I also have a kickstarter drive, which is currently active:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/dangerouslands/dangerous-worlds-game-book-series

"A new and exciting Gamebook series, in which you are the hero. Plot dangerous paths through dark fantasy lands, and apocalyptic futures!"

I would be delighted to answer any questions and go into whatever amount of detail is required.

Thank you!

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Although advertising isn't very welcome around here and I don't want to encourage it I have to say your project sounds really interesting. The last time I've read a book like that was when I was a kid, and that one wasn't even half as detailed as yours seems to be.

I really hope you didn't just register to post this ad, because this forum is the best one around (seriously! >_>) and, you know, fantasy authors are just as welcome here as readers! ;)

3. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I haven't seen a good game book in quite awhile. I remember a few like Steve Jackson fighting fantasy. There was another that had a cool idea it had a map much like a graph. As you moved from location to location you would turn to different pages and battle monsters and collect treasure. I think there was only 2 of these adventure books made I wish there had been more.

4. marcdangerousworlds

marcdangerousworlds New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Firiath (and Kurt). I understand that fly-by promo posters can be pretty annoying, and I self moderated myself by dumping this into 'Spam'. In truth like many people I consume forums rather than contribute to them, though this is not out of general wickedness, but a distinct lack of time. If and when I'm all launched I will certainly be taking a fuller part. I have visited though not dallied many times. First and foremost, like everyone else here, I'm a big fantasy fan. Should you ever read my work...works, I sincerely hope you enjoy them.

Search tags for this page

dangerous worlds game books