D&d frpg

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Cavalierguard, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Cavalierguard

Cavalierguard The Watcher of Helm

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello. I have one module for AD&D 2ed., and some modules for D&D 3,5 and 4.0. Is there someone, who is interested in that?

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Module as in a campaign/storyline?

3. Cavalierguard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. Usualy I start every campaign with one short story. If it ends well, and if players want more - we continue.

For example, my AD&D game, which I offer to you here, starts on the Sword Coast in 1368 DR. 1-st Mirtul. In the beginning there are some troubles in the wood village. If you want - next this troubles will lead you to some interesting places.

4. rosa

rosa New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have never played rpgs on a forum, do players must be online at certain time or how does it works?

5. Cavalierguard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is no need in players on forum all the time. Usually there is some sort of a periodicity of posting. For example, minimum two posts in a day. So, you make two posts, where you discribe actions of your character and a technical information, if it nessesary. For dice rolls you can use internet resourses like Invisible Castle. All is simple.;)

For example, in one game, which I'm playing as a master, we have speed of game in minimum one post in a day. If we can move faster - we move. :cool:

To learn what posts may be in FRPG, you can read games here, on this forum. If you are interested what specific has DnD on forum, may be you must ask questions, because I don't really know, what I can tell you more in common.:dragon:

6. Cavalierguard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So, I decided what game I want here.

Name: Small adventure in woods
    System: AD&D 2ed.
    Generation: Your own characters. All dice rolls with links. Abilities must be made by method "4d6 drop lowest"
    Books: Core Rules.
    Location: Faerun, Sword Coast, small village in the Woods of Sharp Teeth.
    Time: 1st Mirtul, 1368 DR.
    Prehistory: Small village in the woods have some troubles. Drying the wheat, dying livestock, traders stopped coming. But on the village meeting the headman says that all is OK and " we should only to wait - and small truobles will go away". The most strange thing is that almost the whole village agreed with him. Almost whole... You are those, who have another mind...