Create a fantasy Game

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Kurt, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I only have two monster types so far. Each type is divided into 4 parts from weakest to the strongest. I recorded them on recipe cards. Here they are.

Goblins = Goblin Scout A=5 H=5. Goblin Warrior A=7 H=14. Goblin General A=7 H=21. Goblin King A=4 H=16. He is old.

Ghosts = Ghost Wisp A=4 H=4. Ghost Shade A=5 H=10. Ghost Wraith A=6 H=18. Ghost Bogeyman A=8 H=32.

I should explain what the values are A=Monsters attack. H=Hit points.

I need more monster types each with 4 subtypes. Thank you.

2. Aphelion

Aphelion The Mighty One

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Vampire Newborn A=4 H=5. Vampire Guard A=7 H=12. Vampire Elder A=9 H=20. Vampire Sorcerer A=20 H=6.
    Skeleton Fighter A=5 H=4. Skeleton Knight A=8 H=13. Skeleton Champion A=10 H=22. Skeleton Archlich A=22 H=8.
    Demon Spawn A=4 H=5. Demon Berserker A=7 H=10. Demon Elite Warrior A=9 H=23. Demon Overlord A=10 H=30.
    Succubus Temptress A=3 H=6. Succubus Pain Maiden A=6 H=13. Succubus Blood Mistress A=9 H=21. Succubus Queen Of Torment A=14 H=28.

A & H are arbitrary so you can play with it, I put it randomly in increasing order. Hope its good enough.

3. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Yeah! Succubi!

4. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Thanks for the help I appreciate it. The monster of the day is Bears. Black A=5 H=10. Grizzley A=8 H=24. Golden A=6 H=30. I would have put Polar but I left it alone for now.

5. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Red Dragon: A=28 H=60
    Black Dragon: A=30 H=52
    White/Blue Dragon: A=25 H=65

6. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Awesome thanks. I was going to introduce a new variable for protection like the scales of a dragon would reduce the damage it recieved from an external source. All Dragons have a minimum of +4 protection. Pr=+4. I'll give another example of another creature a Giant Crab for instance has a protection of +3. Pr=+3 because of its shell. Other instances would be armour like some shields give a protection of Pr=+2. A helmet with a Pr+1. Pr is subtracted from a creatures attack reducing the amount of damage it does. If Pr reduces the value less than 0 like a negative value it stays at zero. More on this later.

7. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Good idea there

8. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Thanks. Monster of the day is Battle Beetle. A=6 H=30 Pr=+2. If two fives are rolled out of 3 dice you are stung by its stinger and you recieve 20 points of damage. Its attack of A=6 is ignored this turn.

I am going to start a new category that optional. Artifact or item of the day other than food. I'll get to food in a minute. I have worked this out.

My first item is called Amber Soul. Its a gem that is used to trap ghosts.

In this game food heals damage equal to the number of letters*2. Example an orange can heal 12 points of damage. An apple heals 10 points of damage. A hunk of meat heals 8 points of damage ok.

9. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Monster of the day is a Grouch. I'll leave it up the players imagination. I was thinking it looks like the Grinch with long arms. Green Grouch A=5 H=22. Blister Grouch A=7 H=26.

Item of the day is Healing Heart. Restores up to 12 hit points just like food.

10. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Monster of the day is Dog. Wolf Dog A=3 H=7. Devil Dog A=5 H=10. Hunting Dog A=7 H=20. Cerberus Dog 3 heads 3 attacks A=8 H=44.

Item of the day is Muzzle. Stops Dog from biteing. 3 Muzzles are need to stop a Cerberus from biteing. One for each head. Muzzles cannot be re-used.

11. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Monster of the Day is Giant. Zombie Giant A=6 H=10 Fire does double damage to it.
    Fire Giant A=10 H=16 Ice does double damage to it. Ice Giant A=8 H=12 Pr=+2 Fire does double damage to it. Stone Giant A=20 H=20 Pr=+4 Wreaking Ball does double damage to it 24 hits. Shatter Spell destroys it 24 damage.

Artifact of the day is Sacrifice Statue. Does 15 points of damage to target living creature. Does not work against undead.

12. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Creature of the day is a Unicorn A=6 H=42. A=12 against undead. Only a female virgin can ride it.

Item of the Day is Moonstone. I looked up after seeing it. Magical Healing. It removes curses and poisons. It has the ability to influence the most powerful emotion love. Hmm would that break a succubi charm I think so.

13. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Two more vampire types enter the game. The Nosferatu the ugliest of vampires A=8 H=68 and Immortal Beloved Vampire Queen A=7 H=150. Special attack Kiss of Death. Roll two fives out of 3 dice. She likes Gifts esp Vampire artifacts. Having a gift may save your life. I can tell you she like a Bowl of Toads. She is really powerful on her own. I don't know why she has six Nosteratu Guards. She likes to be worshipped as a goddess by humans it seems. Her beauty is incredible. She is amused that some human males will give up their lives because they love her.

14. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    More ghosts Nether Spirit A=6 H=36 and Ghost of Past Glories A=7 H=54

New Creature Grevious Angel A=8 H=78

Two plants that I wanted to be in the game was Blue Willow and Autumn Fern. I investigated further and found out possible uses Blue Willow is used in the making of wands. Autumn fern is used in resurrection spells. In the real world I think Blue Willow is a Hotel and Autumn fern is a can of paint.

15. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    My first thought of Cocoon Cottage was a place over run by Giant Spiders. I have three types so far.

Lurking Weaver A=7 H=13. Nash Scrambler A=9 H=26 and the most dangerous is a Spell Spider A=6 H=33. It has the ability to spin webs and cast spells. It can take the form of a human female which is an illusion and at the last moment the illusion will vanish just before it attacks. It is cunning and intelligent.

16. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Underwater Den. Inside is a Bluetooth Dragon A=27 H=90 Pr=+6. Treasure a Crystal Bow Attack 10. Some 6 Garnet stones. There is also a Pig Imp A=3 H=6.

Hall of Honor. White Knight A=20 H=44 Pr=+4. Silver Helm=Pr +2.

Snake Fortress. Howling Hydra A=9 H=108. Attacks all players at once. Fountain of Youth artifact. Rope.

17. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Mud Island. Zombie Witch A=6 H=22. Roll "5" "5" out of 3 dice = Summon 2 Zombies A=2 H=7.

Underworld Beast A=10 H=60. Sack of Sparkles contains enchanted items of various types. You Decide.

Tinhorn is a unicorn that needs to be rescued from 3 Hellhounds each A=4 H=10. If you are successful you gain an allay. A=6 H=42. Double damage against undead foes.

Barbarian Camp. Barbarian Beserker A=10 H=18. Each time Barbarian Beserker is hit his attack increases by +2. This ability is called rage+2.

You find Various Lizardmans weapons Dracaena Spike A=13. Drac Scalpel A=11. Dirac Edge A=9. Bamboo Shield Pr=+1.

Circle Cave. You find 4 Balloon Bugs sucking on a human corpse. They look like giant Bed Bugs. There is a chest nearby. Each have A=4 H=10. A lightning Wand is inside the chest A=12.

Rhinocerous Beetle A=12 H=34 Pr=+1 Rage+1. Each time its hit its attack increases by +1.

Japanese Goblins A=8 H=28. They have the beak. claws and wings of a bird but the body of a man with a long nose.

18. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    "Japanese Goblin" would be Tengu if you want to get technical btw ;)

The Red Torii- Gate Between Worlds (human to spirit world portal) : Guardian of the Crossroads: A=21 H=20 Soul Armor Pr=+4 Only attacks when attacked, provoked, insulted or someone tries to enter the Gate without permission, will assist travelers and give maps to newcomers as well as helpful hints

Kami no Sekai- Spirit World

(all attack if insulted, attacked, or provoked)
    *River Dragon Spirit: A=20 H=20 Scales Pr=+2 Will generally not attack, peace with them is required to be able to cross any bridges in the Spirit World
    *Tengu, as described above
    *Samurai Ghost: A=13 H=12 Spirit Armor Pr=+2 May attack if you were related to their enemy, but will declare their purpose first and allow you time to prepare yourself
    *Kappa: A=5 H=10 Shell Pr=4 Almost never attacks, peace is required to take baths in the Spirit Springs