Comments on Profiles

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Winterine, Aug 26, 2004.

1. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yea they are actually pretty vigilante-ish lol. they are real hard ass's and they dont care what you think about them. they're pretty cool when you get to know them though.

anyways, crusader, i think you'll start liking jex later. hes a quite strong dude....and lets just say he could help you out or something. he follows people that control respect(dailan), he is a follower not a leader. hes cool, and he has a big heart though so if he sees dailan kill innocents jex will put a bullet through his head(or try to, but i think he'll be successful ;) )

2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    I just dont like the fact that he is basically everyone else, black clothes and armour, mechanical implants, nano bites (which you seem to have gotten completely wrong). He just seems boring, especially cause he doenst seem to talk much.

And I really dont like you exchanging characters every five pages, it is totally annoying.

3. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yea well. guess it is. but i mean its a story who cares what character i use? and anyways yes he has black, and he only has a mechanical arm. no implants. and i didnt know what else to call the things that would make his arm into a gun, so i called them nano bites. i dunno.....its the future, should he be wearing pink armor? if you give me other cool colors i could use, then give them too me, but so far im using black.

4. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Blue, grey, white, come on you can be more inventive than just black, cant you at least try and be different. And Its everyone's concern what character you use, its our story, not yours, decisions about it are everyones not yours, I just find it dissapointing that you would do that without waiting for permission.

and feel free to call them nano bites if you want, but you have the technology completely wrong.

5. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i'll use khyradon. i dont see why you have to make a deal out of a character. did i kill someone off? no i introduced a character.....fine i'll stick with the saurian.

6. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meep...so many character being made....just stick to the one's you started off with

7. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    thats a good point.

8. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    I really don't liek this Jex idea man, I don't care what you call the stuff it's realyl a mix of Forzeth and Dailan with a tiny bit of Victer in him. He's made to be able to take out everyone pretty much and do what ever the hell he wants. Say a ginat space monkey who could destroy the universe arrived you'd probably have it be kille din one of Jex's shots. Man the way some people do stuff gets very repeatitive and monotonous very fast.

And as for switching character's you don't see it but yeah it does affect people. Do you know how hard it is to RP Zept when his allies are leaving or getting killed every few pages? No you don't. And i'll tell you it's really boring and tiresome. One second JAz and Zept are running then Jaz gets ripped apart by a Dragon who is then killed by Lorek and his group. Lorek's group gets desimated and then Zept and Lorek run through the forest, oh look another replacement character for Lorek is here now, what should Zept do? He doesn't even know the people anymore, they just come and die dude.

9. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Yeha in ral life a person like zept wouldnt be patient enough to brefriend new people so quickly. One thing about character is that they are better for being weak, charatcer like jex who are made to be better than everyone else (just as bad as god modding) are boring, they can beat everyone so therfore theres nothing interesting for them. Why do you think in almost every action film the badguys are always stronger, so its a challenge. Dailan may be pretty tough but he's not invincible, and that makes up for the fact my guy has to be alone and is sooner or later gonna try and kill everyone else. A characters physical strength has nothing to do with strength of charater. I think it is more fun when you are the underodg and have to fight a really tough guy, you can make a big deal of effort.

And i think jex is also mixed with wil smith from 'I, Robot' (Robotic arm, rides old fasioned black motorcycle).

10. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Darky just stick to the Saurian...it would be so much easier to Rp without changing characters, and having to have another stand off, such as now, to feel out other characters skills.

11. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Can someone give me a hand with this sci-fi thing...I just don't understand what's going on half the time, and I never seem to get my character doing anything useful o_O

12. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    well your guy hasn't had a situation where he'd be useful yet, once we're under ground he'll be vital though, but the assassin man of few words type takes a while to get important in most stories

13. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

loreks not dead.....we need backup so lurion is in.

jex is not strong at all, just a tall fighter who rides a motorcycle. the only thing he is good for is heat seeking and defusing bombs.....he would get his ass handed to him in a fist fight or something. his bullets are normal bullets......in the future they are basically worthless

14. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

thats who i based it offa. but you never let me intro him so how was i supposed to show yall. plus jex killed ONE guy.........how is that GM'ing lol your really not thinking, you just dont want a character like yours is all. he looks like everyone but the way he WOULD have acted.....that would have been 100 percent diff. he was quite, loving, hard ass......tough, follower stuff like that

and plus i was going to have jex team up with dailan or something....like i was going to talk to you about it, like by having dailan use jex to help with the bidding by tricking him or something. it would have been cool i think......we could have done alot of things.....anyways, saurians are still pimp so yeaits not that bad.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  15. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Crusader want's to be by himself. I wanted Forzeth to join him at first but he said no.

16. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    thats true. I emphasise the fact that Dailan works alone. Any partners he has been given have mysteriously dissapeared wihtout trace.

17. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    future lorek and old lorek are up!

18. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    funny thing is Dack wouldn't be able to help Lorek then, so him not being in the profile was fittingredemption would have told why had we wanted to finish it

19. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    yeah thats right Dack

20. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yea, see this old texan does think every once in awhile ;)

Search tags for this page

dacksmash