Circle Of Justice

Discussion in 'New Wolf Guild Order Of Nyphyte' started by SEVENWOLVES, Jan 16, 2008.

1. SEVENWOLVES

SEVENWOLVES GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    (by Popular Demand) This Is The Circle ,two Fight In It One Leaves, But Its Not A Fight Till The Death When The Other Is K.o Or Gives Up The Battle Is Over!
    So Shall It Be Written And So Shall It Be Done!

2. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    You're quoting a Recess cartoon.

3. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    is that so, i wasnt aware of that..

4. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Let me bring this to an end, for I am Wolf, and fear neither the wrath of humanity nor what corruption tainted you. Come, you and I know the rules well enough by now- bring on my so called 'destruction'.

*Wolf slinks through a stone entrance to the circle. She carries a mottled black impression tarnished with spots of rusted iron brown and flashes of silver. Her eyes shine with a piercing deep amber, as she watches, waiting, for her opponent to arrive.*

5. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    its not my meaning to destruct you, i dont hate you either, but this fight must to be fought..
    *sevenwolves enters also through a stone entrance, his muscles are tenced and he growls, he is looking at his opponent nods to pay her respect, his yellow eyes are focused, his teeth are looking brighter then ever, he stretches and relaxes his claws, he never looked away from Wolf..the fight will soon be started.."

6. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Wolf does not remove the contact of their eyes, and paces the ring slowly, watching him like a trapped beast waiting to pounce. Shaking her head, she enters into a low, grizzling snarl, but her glance does not waver as she begins steadily to run towards her opponent. Seofuin raises his fists to counter this, but in doing so they become the target; Wolf's jaws latching upon the left wrist and shaking it as if it were a fresh kill. In quick succession, Seofuin uses the remaining claws to run a gash down the exposed neck, though Wolf takes a swipe at his legs in return...*

7. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    * i fall down on the ground, she is very quick and her claws feel like blades, my legs are hurting like hell, she jumps on to me and she tries to bite in my neck, she is very strong and determined, i throw her off me and i roar into her direction to make her frightenend, i look at her, my claws are ready to strike again..."

8. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Wolf snarls again to intimidate the foe as his roar falls on deaf ears, but Seofuin runs towards her cast aside form as it prepares to get up, and offers a bludgeoning punch that swings down the entire left eye of Wolf, causing a brutal gash in its wake. Wolf spits blood, and shaking the jolt, lunges in absolute fury, tearing three deep cuts into the neck of her opponent, and another three higher up the neck with the paw that follows. Recoiling, Seofuin swings his foot forward to push the creature back, and does so successfully, though one of her claws catches in his skin and hoiks a stinging chunk of flesh with it. Still mad with anger, and bleeding profusely, she turns for another leap at him, and snarling sinks both sets of claws into his shoulders as her jaws close on his ear, nearly tearing it off. Screaming, Seofuin balances himself, before forcing the weight of Wolf into the stone wall, casting her off, but overbalancing himself in the process...*

• Like Like x 1
  9. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    * i fall with Wolf on my back on the floor, my ear is gushing blood and my eyes are blurry, attack after attack Wolf tries to finish me off. she is a fierce one, her teeth are red of my blood, i get angry and plant my elbow in her stumache, she is of balance and i leap towards her, she ducks and i fall through a wall, my body hurts, where is she, suddenly i feel a pain in my arm, blood is dripping on the floor, she struck me good. I sniff into the air, I sence that she is close by, i stand up ready for her attack, I roar like a primal beast, anger is inside me..*

10. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Like a maddened animal Wolf goes for Seofuin's leg as he is down, though he kicks her with the other free foot and knocks her to the wall. For a second, Wolf does not move, and in the time, he crawls to her and raises a fist aloft, ready to cleave a second punch to her skull. Wolf recoils, and hides her glance below a paw covering the one clean eye. Seofuin, in a moment of sympathy, releases the clench of his fist, and tries to stand, though the agony is evident. Wolf suddenly inhales a lungful of air, though a low groan reveals as much internal injury as there is external. Each are badly wounded, the half wolf limping to one side, and Wolf herself remaining by the other, still.

With a few minutes given for both to catch breath, they each stand again and face each other, aiming to charge once again. Covered in blood, Wolf realises that she is beginning to lapse in focus, her left eye offering no use whatsoever. With the other, she sees Seofuin running to pick Wolf up to throw her, though with good timing she snaps at the knuckles of his fingers until his other hand is just as mangled. He presses in, trying to trap her from movement, though with one flick of the head she tosses him aside, causing him to crash into the stone wall again, to which she hears the familiar snap of breaking bones.

This time, he is the one who remains still and unmoving, though being cautious wolf does not go to him until she assumes he will not rise again. She does so after some moments, and realises his lower ribs are crushed with severe bruising upon the skin. His fist catches her off guard. Though he does not have the strength for it to carry, it brings Wolf to the floor once again, and in retaliation she comes back with an evil impression, lunging for his exposed neck...*

11. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    * i lay helpless on the ground, my ribs are broken, i feel the horrible pain in whole my body, i feel that Wolf is trying to end it all and i dig deep inside myself to give it all once again.
    She is a good warrior i think but i cant loose to her, she tries to bite in my exposed neck, i clench my klaw around her snout and try to sufficate her, she breathes deeply..

Then from out of nowhere, she punches into my broken ribs, i howl from the pain and my grip is not so tight anymore, i punch her into her good eye and now she is howling from the pain, she falls down on the floor, i look at her, i cant move..*

12. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Struggling to regain breath, tears mix with blood as Wolf deliberately steps onto his broken chest, and hears another gruesome crack accompany a curdling scream. His hand tries to shake her off, but the pain is too much to bear, and she hesitates for another attack. Yet as she slinks to her own side of the ring for the sake of regaining bearing, her legs give way, and she finds her body shutting down on its own accord. Raising herself with the last energy she can summon, Wolf limps to the heavily breathing form of Seofuin, as her eyes alone asses him.

"Any more of this and we will assuredly be far from healing. You fight well Seofuin, and now we have proven one another of our skills, let us leave it at that. We both know our guilds need us more than we need this."

Bending her neck with the stabs of pain that came from heavy scars, she kissed his forehead, and slowly, crawling to lie down, disappeared with the wind.*

13. SEVENWOLVES

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    * when i receive the kiss on my forehead i pass out and wake up in my castle, it was a good fight, Wolf proved to me that she is willing to fight for her guild and she earned my respect for that! Lets live in harmony brothers and sisters and never fight no more, there is already too much blood spilled. I shall carry my name Seofuin with honor and pride and i will always remember the day that Wolf spared me in the ring of justice, i will name her Lotech the one who spared me. Never i encountered a greater warrior then Wolf, i bow for thee mylady and let our guilds live in peace, then i pass out again..*