Character Sign-up Sheet: The Royal Hunt

Discussion in 'RPG and OOC RPG Discussions' started by Mad Hatter, May 20, 2018.

1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Loitering from 2009 - 2018

Ratings:
    +642 / 8 / -5
    Please try to fill in as much detail as possible! For your assistance, information links will be provided!

Name:
    Class:
    Specific appearance details: (E.G How can I tell you apart from the same species)
    Small Bio:

INFORMATION:
    Playable races of Tamriel:
    Altmer (High Elves)

Argonian (Lizard People)
    Bosmer (Wood Elves)
    Breton (Half elf-Half man)
    Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Imperial (Human)
    Khajiit (Cat People)
    Nord (Viking/Scandinavian-esque)
    Orismer (Orc)
    Redguard (Human)

Class:
    Find the closest that fits to your character.

Have a think, take your time, come up with something original. Feel free to post a picture if you wish to describe your character that way. There is absolutely no rush. Ask if you need anything at all.

@bloodfiredeath , @Midnattblod , @Tamago, @warrior_squirrel21 , @Sevi ,@olivia_the_lamb, @Pyrofyre, @I. R. Shogun

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sevi

Sevi Master of Beasts

Ratings:
    +467 / 7 / -0
    I missed this post!

3. Tamago

Tamago Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard

Ratings:
    +797 / 4 / -0
    I'll come back as soon as I do some background reading (since I haven't played the game). Is there any site you recommend?

edit: nevermind. Just saw the links in the first post.

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    Name: Fen Wilheim
    Race: Human
    Birthsign: Libra
    Class: Bard
    Specific appearance details: Perpetual half-smirk, scar that traces around his left eye in aa nearly complete circle, missing the tip of his left pinky finger
    Small Bio: Born to an utterly ordinary family, Fen learned early that he had a natural talent for getting in trouble, usually in the form of petty theft and snarky comments. As time went on, and the rewards for these habits manifested in cuts and bruises, he also learned he has something of a talent for magic as well, and that he's almost unjustifiably lucky. With an attitude and approach to life that promises everyone he encounters will either be a dear friend or a mortal enemy, Fen continues to seek fame, usually having to settle for adventure instead.

5. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Royal Wolf of Shadow

Ratings:
    +795 / 4 / -1
    Name: Ulfgir Grohiik-Brod
    Race: Nord
    Class: Archer
    Specific appearance details: He has a scar on his face lovingly put there by an angry bear, three gashes along his right side. He also has a wolf tattooed on his left arm, which appears to be running into a symbol of Talos.
    Small Bio: Born to a hunting family just outside of Solitude, Ulfgir was the middle child of three. His siblings are both sisters. His life was uneventful for the most part, living day by day as any hunters would. Due to this upbringing however, he became very skilled with the bow, quickly surpassing most of the other archers in the hold. Unfortunately he got into a bit of a scrap with a bear in the area, and gave up military service after he had recovered

6. Kakashi

Kakashi Call me Deacon Blues

Ratings:
    +737 / 7 / -2
    Name: Hassan al-Ska'vyn
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Warrior
    Specific appearance details:
    [​IMG]
    Small Bio: Hailing from Ska'vyn, Hassan was raised by his mother, as his father was killed in battle when Hassan was only 3. Despite her wishes, Hassan followed down the path of a warrior, and became a famous and sought-after sellsword and adventurer. Eventually he became the personal bodyguard for the High King of Hammerfell, which is how he was selected to be part of the mission at hand.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. warrior_squirrel21

warrior_squirrel21 the poor mans old breed

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    I guess since there isn't one yet, I'll play mage.
    Also, this is the first CS I've filled out in years, and it feels so damn good.

Name: Aethor

Race: Breton

Class: Mage (water/ice primary)

Specific appearance details: Although in his mid twenties, at first glance he seems an old man with his long white hair and beard. Dressed in simple deep blue robes accented only by the emblem of The Drowning Marlin on the back. He carries a staff carved from the bones of enchanted billfish, crowned with an equally deep blue soul gem.

Small Bio: Within Stormhaven, the small fishing town of Sparhet has long been overseen by the Drowned Ones. This "family" of elder mages dictates the village doings and laws in a sort of earned republic, as any villager may join the ranks, so long as they can pass "The Drowning".
    Aethor is one of these mages, one of the youngest ever, and as such he has been tasked by his council members to travel abroad and take this unusual quest that now lay before us................

8. warrior_squirrel21

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    OOC: I love you, you silly sod.

9. Mad Hatter

Ratings:
    +642 / 8 / -5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. warrior_squirrel21

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    They will and can join late let’s do dis I’m so frikin ready to write

11. Sevi

Sevi Master of Beasts

Ratings:
    +467 / 7 / -0
    Ah I feel so bad I haven't posted yet, I'm very busy these days, I don't know if I can make it in time. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. warrior_squirrel21

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    Lol you’re fine I’m just joking anyway. It’s no rush we all have real lives to attend to.
    Somewhat.

13. RayCaptain

RayCaptain Sojourning Traveler

Ratings:
    +450 / 3 / -10
    Is this open or do I have to grease some wheels?

14. Mad Hatter

Ratings:
    +642 / 8 / -5
    It will be permanently open. Just throw up a character sheet.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  15. RayCaptain

RayCaptain Sojourning Traveler

Ratings:
    +450 / 3 / -10
    Name: Uruk gro-Narzum
    Race: Orsimer
    Class: Barbarian

Specific appearance details: Uruk's size is remarkable, even by Orsimer standards, standing head and often shoulders above the rest of the room. His tusks are more remarkable still, with a stone band near the top and a ring through each below. His dreads are long and thick like rope and black as pitch, they too banded with various sizes rings of stone; the goatee-like beard is chest length. Scars adorn Uruk's body, arms, legs, and face in such great numbers that it would be folly to try and count them, though notable is that more of his back than not is covering in obvious lashes and cuts; the skin is uneven from the amount of flesh rended from past abuse.

Small Bio: "A fortnight I waited to die; bound to that rock, the Bleeding Stone the wretched priest called it, for crimes i did not commit. Every day they came and forced water into me only to take water from my veins and meat from my back. My anguish grew to bitterness and my bitterness to a hellish fire. It kept me alive for so long that even the elders trembled, the priests murmured, and the chieftan would not come to view my punishment. I was reared in the name of Trinimac! But on the night my ropes frayed, I heard the voice of Malacath and I was made to know the Oath and the Blood Price!

If you visit Narzum, you will find its burnt husk for I did lay it low. I set my traitor-blood kin to the sword. It was not revenge I sought, but a reckoning. I cut and carved and crushed until my arms grew weak and my head swam from the smell of blood. I don't recall who died in what order or where, but the skulls of the four priests and the chieftan's doth adorn my waist.

Now they call me Zealot of Malacath for my loyalty to the god of loyalty, they call me pariah of the pariah folk for walking in the way of god of outcasts, they call me the Scourge of Orsimer but I was the one unfairly marked, my blood was spilt by the bucket full and they were made to know the Blood Price! I killed them all, men and women, young and old!

And it left me feeling... Like I wish I had died on that rock."

Accused of treason by a wicked chieftan of the stronghold Narzum, deep in the frozen mountains of the Reach of Skyrim, Uruk was set to a punishment worse than many could imagine, the Bleeding Stone, a boulder outside the walls of the stronghold that one would be tied to and whipped, scourged, cut, and violated on until they were dead of bloodloss, trauma, exposure, or eaten alive by predators or until the accused admitted guilt and was executed. But Uruk, through his remarkable physical prowess, persisted, and through his innate sense of right and wrong and iron will, maintained his innocence until the sworn deity of outcasts and the reviled, the Orc low-Daedra, Malacath, intervened and granted Uruk his freedom and revenge in return for servitude. Now the Orc, marked forever as a traitor and kin killer, roams the realms aimlessly. He is reviled by his bloodkin and strangers alike, one for his supposed crimes, the other his appearance.

Uruk, the Zealot of Malacath, the Unblooded, Scourge of Orsimer, lives a reclusive and reflective existence away from the eyes of all others. For much of the year, he resides near his old stronghold, Narzum, rumored as cursed with ghosts and by the monstrous, horrifying Zealot himself, but in the long winters, has to come down from the mountain to trade and survive in warmer climates. Uruk wears pieces of the Bleeding Stone that once held him; shattered by his own greatsword from a thousand swings. His blade, longer and wider than even some men, is less a sword and more just meters of metal. It is a savage thing, swung with the furosity to sunder whole trees in a single go.

The Orsimer is truly a misunderstood and unfortunate member of a misunderstood and unfortunate race. He is a true believer in the Code of Malacath: Don't steal. Don't attack without reason. Fight with honor. Protect your tribe.

After his rage-filled revenge against his tribe, Uruk has sworn against his rage and has become something of a stoic, meditating heavily upon the will and mind of his god.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mad Hatter

Ratings:
    +642 / 8 / -5
    Welcome aboard.