Discussion in 'J.R.R. Tolkien / Lord of the Rings' started by Elvenblademaster, Mar 29, 2004.
I thanketh thee EBM but thou hath misjudged my abilities
here we go
Ok lets see, divide what we do know from what we don't.
1. The guy in front is being shot with an arrow.
2. He is Gondorian, at least pretty sure from the tree on the front of his Breastplate.
3. Both the dudes seem to be old, with white/gray hair.
Now what we don't know...
1.Who is shooting them.
2. Where they are.
3. Why they aren't in armour, if in battle.
4. What old dudes rode horses.
Ok I have no idea who they are.......What book is it from byz?
I dont hink that is hair.. looks like wings from the helmets to me.. might just be an odd interpretation of Faramir's charge on osgiliath.
the white things are wings and its from ROTK
here is a hint (druadan forest)
Oh ya...I know, that red arrow guy, what was his name...
hello byz, I know you are busy with the antiflake wars and stuff, but how about a hint....???
Separate names with a comma.