Campaign Ads

Discussion in 'The Castle' started by olivia_the_lamb, Aug 2, 2007.

1. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 3 / -1
    Are you running for a position of power in the guild? Well, here you can post your campaign advertisement! No double posting, if you want to add something, just edit your post. Also, no replying to campaign ads either. Well, on you go!

2. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 3 / -1
    I am running for the Queen of the Fellowship. If you vote for me, I promise to do everything in my power to keep this guild up and running. I want more than anything to have a guild that doesn't fall apart like many have before us. I was there from the beginning of the guilds, and I even created one of the first ones.

I have been known to do a disappearing act from time to time, but I promise that if I go away for any amount of time, I will let everyone know. We are all doing our best to keep this guild going, and I think that is great. I believe that teamwork can keep this guild together and alive. So by voting for me, you're really voting for keeping this guild together, and alive.

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Call me Deacon Blues

Ratings:
    +738 / 7 / -2
    I, Kakashi, am running for the position of Voice of the People. If you Vote for Kakashi, you, the unimportant heathens, can have a voice. I will be your representative, and will always yell at someone if there is a problem. If you elect me, i promise i won't try and overthrow the king. Even if it is I.R. In a goverement, the people need a voice, , vote for me! Or clowns will come and eat you. No. Its not a joke. They will. [​IMG]

Now Running for: King (yeah, i'll lose, but in the words of I.R. "That's not the spirit of democracy), and High Prophet So there!

[​IMG]

this chimp approves this message. Really. We're not lying to you.

And anakin certainly does NOT approve, but that's a good thing, now isn't it?

[​IMG]

This has been payed for by Canada. At least they are good for something.
    [​IMG]

(for I.R. and Liv, or whoever is setting up elections: i am running for: Voice of the People, King, and High Prophet)

[​IMG] -King
    [​IMG] -Voice of the People
    [​IMG] -High Prophet

-no animals were harmed in the making of this ad. Well, not ALOT of animals.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    I'm I. R. Shogun, and I approve this message:

Times are tough. The people need leadership. The people need guidance. The People need someone they can trust. The people can't depend on some ordinary king to guide them through these troubled times, they need a king who's, simply, phenomenal.....

Do you remember a time when villains were the ones on the run from the law? I. R. Shogun does. When he was serving as the king of spam I. R. Shogun faced every threat that came his way head on and with equal force. This included several attacks by his own adoptive sons! I. R. Shogun, a name you can trust when the chips are down and you need the job done.

[​IMG]

5. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    When you elect a king, high council or general you take the fate of this guild into your hands, and in return you need someone you can trust with the future of this guild.

And the future is something the Crusader campaign party cares about. When you vote for Crusader, you vote for tomorrow, not just today.

Crusader is a long standing veteran of the forums, from the old days of LOTRO, he was also a veteran in the Flake wars and many other conflicts across the globe. He has passed the test of time, can you say the same for the other candidates?

A vote for crusader, is a vote for a future you can trust!

[​IMG]

(Paid for by the Crusader campaign party)

6. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Greetings fellow guild mates! I am running for the position of grand general. If elected, I promise to devote every ounce of my energy to the protection and well-fare of this guild! Invading orcs? no problem! evil wizards? pishaw! With me at the position of grand general, you, my fellow guildies, will be in the safest hands on TFF.

A VOTE FOR KENSHIN IS A VOTE FOR PROTECTION!!!! =D

[​IMG]

7. Blood Battosai

Blood Battosai Death Become of you

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I am blood battosai and I am running for High prophet :saurumon: the best protection there is is a warning of what is to come with me as high prophet that warning shall be quick and accurate so you need a prediction look at me,need an opinion look at me,and if you want a good High Prophet vote for me

Now as for the general position I have years of military experience and have driven off many a wayward orc clan or troll group I have even dealt with necromancers and anarchists but sometimes the position of general doesn't require strength or even cunning on the battlefield while those things are invaluable the true part of being general is diplomacy even if you win the fight at least 1 of your men will be injured and it is best to avoid that but i still will fight when it comes down to it.

As chief of the high council You need wisdom you need someone you can trust for a bond with no trust is a bond that will soon rust now for my wisdom the last person who questioned my wisdom ended up in a mental hospital sprouting proverbs and nonsense but hey at least I got the proverbs into him

I am Blood Battosai and I approve this message

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  8. TheImmortalMessenger

TheImmortalMessenger Spinner of Lost Tales

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Friends...

I come to you not with flashy pictures, catchy phrases, or barely-legal-Norwegian p0rn.

I come to you with a promise...

If elected to be the Voice of the People, I promise to use my clearly improvable verbal skills to win over those naysayers that would have us burn. And not just for our guild, but our non-registered followers as well! Feel like joining up, but too afraid that the big bad Heads of State will make you binge drink from the toilet before you can? No worries! I'll do everything in my power to listen to YOU!

I am TIM the Enchanter, and I was paid off to take a dive on this ad! =3

9. RayCaptain

RayCaptain Sojourning Traveler

Ratings:
    +451 / 3 / -10
    *cough* listen I want ya'll to put me somewhere...unlike the others I used a short to the point post...I'm a tactics guy so please vote for me so I can be on top for once