Boromir's Sword Petition

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by swordsman, Sep 5, 2003.

1. ERUMATAR

ERUMATAR Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I rode somewhere around this forum that Boromir's sword was one of the swords being made this Fall.Here in Spain factories and distributors have really good info about all these items and that was the statement.Here's been seen prototypes of the Elven Warrior Sword.Don't ask me how do I know this he he he.

God Bless U All. :draught:

2. stricker

stricker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kit said something about possibly using a shield shaped Gondorian flag design for the plaque, does anyone have any pictures of what he might be talking about...? SOunds cool.

3. Elladan

Elladan Son of Elrond

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll add my name to this petition. I love Boromir's Sword. It's so wonderfully elegant, and its wide, fullered blade is unique among all the weapons of the Third Age. It is the perfect representation of Boromir's strength and power.

It must be made! And the Shield too, please!

4. Beowulf

Beowulf New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It would be great if they would make Boromirs sword especially if it had a spring steel blade and was SHARPENED.I would definetly buy it then.

5. NCO MOS18B

NCO MOS18B Better than you.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There's already been at least two petition threads for this sword, and that ought to be a testement to the popularity of it. For myself, Boromir's sword (and the elven hunting knife) are the only ones I really want that I don't have. And that's out of ALL the weapons.

And I know there's quite a few people here who would kill for a functional version of Boromir's sword, myself included.

6. nasnandos

nasnandos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It could be out in the Fall, holidays season, or even early 2005. There is no exact way to determine the date. It just takes as long to make as it takes. The earlier the better though. We are shooting for late this year.

7. Elladan

Elladan Son of Elrond

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kit, what are the possibilities of a shield to go with the sword? Or even the Horn of Gondor?

8. Thorin

Thorin Avatar of Darkness

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ill sign my name up, even though i would love to have it, not sure I would be able to afford it :(

9. Will_K

Will_K New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Kit, Please make it a real high carbon sword (not just decorative) complete with the exact pommel used in the fellowship movie ( rounded end ) and i'll _definately_ buy one.

-Will

Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  10. BadKarma

BadKarma New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No point in saying whats been said, except, Boromir's sword has always been one of my favorites, UC please bring it to us!