Bernhard Hennen - Elfen

Discussion in 'General Books' started by Galido, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Galido

Galido Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bizar, bizar...

its a german who has writing this books, and its not trancleted into English. What a shame!!! :nono:

Why a set this here? Because his books are good. The first one, is a little bit bizar and then you read the second one and you think: so, the first one was all the history and now your read the rest. Good Working!! Are there others readers who likes his work and can somebody explain why it isn't int english? Is it because they think: not written in englishe, so its means not good enough?

2. Nightfox

Nightfox Assassin

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I read Die Elfen, Elfenwinter, Elfenlicht, Elfenkönigin and Elfenlied by Bernhard Hennen. Apart from the first book I liked them very much. Elfenwinter is in my personal Fantasy Top Ten.

There are many books, which aren't translated into English. I think, this is because there are already so many english-written fantasy books. Because of that there isn't much need to import fantasy from other countries. Most of the famous fantasy authors are from English-speaking countries I think. If you manage it, to get your book translated into English you already have achieved a lot. Correct me, if I am wrong in any point^^

Markus Heitz' novel Die Zwerge (The Dwarves in English) was translated, I think, also his other books were. So there are some fantasy novels, which are translated.

3. Emelie

Emelie Queen of darkness

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Well then, you two just start translating so we other can get some more good books around :D Or I'll have to touch up on my german.

Search tags for this page
bernard hennen books translated to english
bernard hennen english-language books
bernhard hennen books
bernhard hennen elven book 2
bernhard hennen english
bernhard hennen english translation
bernhard hennen the elven sequel
bernhard hennen the elves
bernhard hennen translated novels
bernhard hennenbooks
die elfen summary english