Beating Anima

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Yuron, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Yuron

Yuron New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm having a problem beating Anima, I've only beaten him once but Seymour killed me with those multi-magic attacks. What's a easy way of beating anima? I've tried using Shiva and healing with blizzarda. But i still die after I overdrive. I heard you can beat him with just Shiva...HOW?

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    ok here's what to do:

First make Yuna talk to Seymour and her Magic defense will increase. then have your main party members/or all talk to seymour to raise their stats (which everone's can speak). then use your petrify grendades to take out the two guido gaurdians easily and then attack seymour head on (if you dnt have petrify grenades summon shiva and kill them quick). you will most probably have to use all of your summons, but as he gathering health make sure you call forth a summon just before Anime uses his overdrive. once he's kaput...your'e now free to kill Seymour. Because your in boost mode with anime you will do double damage so his 18,000 hp is really 9000. you can use rikku's item's kill him off quick, but not too many. to kill seymour this time.well thats up to you now!!

3. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    use the the element guard that yuna learns at the start Nul-Fire etc. I never had trouble with anima before thats weird.

4. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    all you got to remember is that you must summon an aeon befor you get attacked by anima's overdrive....then you'll be fine

5. Labros

Labros New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I killed her Anima b having all Aeons on overdrive let them unleash it then let him kill it then use your tidus to do his overdrive and have yuna cast her anti magic thigns to prevent the ice n so on use your Rikku to mix then i think the other character is Auron (its bin ages since i played) to unleash what ever he can that is strong do this n anima AND Seymour will die

6. mcclung

mcclung New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have bet semours anima but i cant bet dark anima

7. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    dont even try to beat the dark aeons. I've only managed to beat Dark Valvour. And he was hard. Just stay away from them.

8. mcclung

mcclung New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know how to beat seymours anima i used shiva to beat it and then when anima used his overdrive i told shiva to use sheld and the attack again and when i bet anima i used magic and summons to attack seymour and then i just keeped attacking him and then i bet him so thats how to beat anima and seymour.

9. Bahamuth

Bahamuth The Dark Raver

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    To beat the Dark Aeons, you need to have [Auto-Life] in everybody's armour or at least make sure two party members have them. Also try to find the ultimate weapons for every party member. And pray:p

10. Bahamuth

Bahamuth The Dark Raver

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ow yeah, there is a other way. But you need plenty off cash for it. Yojimbo's attack zanmato also works on Dark aeons, including on Pendence. That wierd thing that floats above the Calm Lands when you defeated all the Dark Aeons.
    Enjoy

11. mcclung

mcclung New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i tried to use yojimbo to use zanmato but he would not

12. Bahamuth

Bahamuth The Dark Raver

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Make sure Yuna or Yojimbo has his gauge full. But I'm gonna go and try it again for myself on all Dark Summons, caus with Shiva Yojimbo begins with Wakizashi(hope I spelled it right) and then Shiva kills him. So I could be wrong. But do try to fill his gauge fist, then summon him and pay him for about 100000 gil. If it doesn't work do tell me