Bb

Discussion in 'Rants & Scams' started by leo_616, Jun 11, 2008.

1. leo_616

leo_616 home is where hell is

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    i hate this show so much and they is now another ***** ******* series ***** of that show (i ranted about it in chat shows thread before) but when its on i refuse to watch the channel it broadcasting on however this year iv made a slight changed bacause scrubs is on... so i only watch that show and no others...

but personaly im sick of hearing of people go on about it really its so sad if i ever wanted to watch how a few famous one a bee'ss i put cctv in the fashion department... after all, all they do is bitch and moan, and i even saw on the news that a person watch's it 23 hours a day when its one he should be shot, all the people who work on it should be shot. oh and i block my mates off msn if they talk about what has happened last night on it and kick them until they shut up...

i also hate that every year in the uk we here its the last time because it cause's so much uprise ect... about what one person said....

personaly i want to make it clear i wish it was never invented, and if it has to be showen dont talk about it on the news and dont speak about it to me because i may have to hurt you