Barteris-Shards of an Iron crown..

Discussion in 'RPG # 16 - Barteris' started by Wolf star *, Aug 10, 2008.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    In time Amber retired to a small room below deck. Hex stayed up top, the night was still fairly young, and he needed to think. He hadn't had time to do that since he and Amber had broken up Beck's kidnapping. He could see his breath in the air, a welcome change from the flames that consumed the town that was still visible on the distant coast. It had been a long day, much more than he remembered any of the recent ones. How did things become this problematic? This morning he'd been a simple beggar, now he was on some voyage to run from the mutant horde.

He noticed the vampire, Darius, standing on board as well. Perhaps he had some idea of what those creatures had wanted in a place like Dead Town. Hex toyed with the idea of speaking to him, but ultimately didn't see much point. If Darius knew anything he was unlikely to share it with anyone just yet. He considered where the other vagrants, the ones he'd met at the pub, would be, and more interestingly what they were doing, there was almost and infinity of possibilities. He was interested but doubted he'd find anything useful from them at this point.

He sighed and leaned against the cabin of the ship staring into the stars. It seemed he was destined to combat, it had sought him out at every point in his life after all. Yet somehow this felt bigger than the past wars. It almost felt like if he lost like he usually did in things beyond personal battles the consequences wouldn't be a simple wanted poster, things would be far more dangerous at this point. He didn't like being in this position, it meant there'd be no going back to living the low profile way until things were all sorted out.

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Necromancer Island? By the sound of it, it could not possibly be any worse than Dead Town.

Sucking in the moist sea air, dT took a looking around the ship. It wasn't a palace, but when was the last time he had seen one of those? I mean, it floated, which was better than a majority of the ships dT had seen in his life. No dead people visible on the deck.. hell, this could be the best ship he'd ever been on!

The man named Hex talked for a while, and dT only half-listened. If it was anything of importance, it wouldn't be the last time he heard it. He was just happy to be out on the sea, even if the water did look dark and menacing in the light. At least he was out of that cess-pool. He left off with that thought as he went to follow Mugen, who had just announced his intentions to the crew.

He was about to greet the man, when he sensed another presense, which questioned Mugen. He figured he'd stay out of sight until they were done with their chat.

3. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    "Agreed," said the figure before twisting around as if he sensed someone, "I must go!" he whispered and trotted off into the lower decks of the ship.

"Well, well looks like I get to keep my little book to myself," Mugen muttered.

Although he wondered why the cloaked creature fled and if he’d be seen again. It didn't matter, Mugen was going to find a room now...again. Mugen sniffled and coughed on the damp, stale air of the ship and walked on, wondering about the papers.

4. LadyRaven

LadyRaven Sanzo's girl

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Walking bellow deck Amber soon found her way to a small cabin, it wasn't anything special but it was a room with a door, a lock and a hammock. Walking inside she locked the door behind her leaning her Ax up against the wall near by so she could grab it at a moments notice before climbing into the hammock. crossing her legs at the ankles she leaned back and closed her eyes.

" Can i keep myself together?" she asked in a hushed voice. she half expected an anser but shrugged her shoulders when one didn't come.

Closing her eyes she tried to fall asleep but there was none to be found " Damn it!" she muttered after a while of rolling (carefully) back and forth in the swinging bed "Is it always this cold?" she asked. Placing her left leg down onto the deck bellow her she sat up "I need to find something warm!" with that she stood up and walked over to the door leaving her Ax behind.