Atheists

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by Infinitum007, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Aatell

Aatell The one who has two minds

The brotherhood of brothers of brothering brotherl
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've read the entire bible, I read a college level book on the birth and growth of the universe, Both were debatable But I don't think either of those exist i'm more of the person who believes everything is just some dudes imagination somewhere in another universe that was created by some dude's imagination. So Actually we are made from somebody but that guy was fudging brilliant either way because evolution happens 24/7 sure a fish isn't going to grow fur and legs over night but someone made it all and evolution is finishing it off while some dude watches thinking seriously? This guy knows whats going on? I'm gonna throw some lighting at that guys stupid face, what's he gonna do about it?

I mean the actual chances of a bunch of atoms coming from some massive explosion creating it all then slowly cooling and making rocks and stars... ect... I think that's a load of crap but as I trust science more then anything when it comes down to reality, but I don't think atoms let me do this, think right now control my fingers bite my tongue breathe sit ect... lol something brilliant had to create that ability

2. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0