Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Anakin, May 28, 2015.

1. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +3,157 / 5 / -0
    Original title 'Victory'. Set in 1868 London, having two protagonists (similar to GTAV) namely Jacob and Evie Frye. The game will mostly rely on playing missions with Jacob divided between 75 percent on Jacob and 25 percent on Evie. While exploring London, said to be 30% larger than Paris in Unity, you can switch between characters.

The characters rely on hidden weapons, like hallucinogenic darts fired from his Hidden Blade, throwing knives, activating traps and a six-shot revolver. Jacob also has a kukri (short curved blade) in his trench coat, a pair of brass knuckles, and at some point he wields a sword-cane concealing a short sword and a scythe blade.

There's an option to ride carriages in the city whenever you want. There will be other modes of transportation such as trains. And a cool way, which reminds me of the Arkham games, is to use the rope-launcher to explore the city faster.

Unity spanned over a decade. Syndicate will take place in 1868 only. There won't be any multiplayer at all in this game in any form. Not even co-op like in Unity. It will use the same engine, but Ubisoft has promised to get rid of its flaws. Naturally the game will be released on next-gen only, namely PC, PS4 and Xbox1. There are no plans for a last-gen game.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -0
    I'm really looking forward to this one, I've been hoping they would do Victorian London