Assassins Creed Chronicles

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Midnattblod, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Ranger of Shadow

Ratings:
    +528 / 3 / -0
    So I'm just curious if anyone has played the titled games. if so what are your thoughts? would you recommend them?

2. Hydrae

Hydrae Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed them so much so I suffered through the multiplayer of all the titles available for the PS3 (accept AC3, the accuracy required for singleplayer trophies was too abysmal to even consider trying & Rogue since I don't own it yet).

In terms of which one is my favorite that would probably be Revelations which is part of the Ezio story arc & I'd highly recommend the other two. I had a fun time in Black Flag & have yet to own Liberation or Rogue so I'm not really sure where the story went but I did enjoy the earlier games on PS3 so I'd highly suggest checking out the series.

3. DITF-Ninja

DITF-Ninja Chaotic Neutral

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I've given Assassin's creed 3 different attempts (AC 1, AC 2, AC BF) and even though I absolutely loved the story and some of the nifty actions and what not they put into it. However the repetitiveness of what you are required to do to progress was more than I could bare (In my opinion). But because I loved the story of it all so much I picked up the books which are very good in case you run into the same problem I felt.

4. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Ranger of Shadow

Ratings:
    +528 / 3 / -0
    well to be fair, I've played all of them up through 4. I was actually talking about the new side games they've released. AC Chronicles China, India and now Russia. I must appologize for the confusion.

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't recommend them. I'm a big Assassin's Creed fan, though I'm glad they won't be selling the big titles annually anymore. Now with Chronicles they try to keep fans hooked and they're not good games. You know they're quite different from the usual titles and it just doesn't work well. It can get quite repetitive, tedious. Just giving my two cents.