another untitled

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by olivia_the_lamb, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kaine999

Kaine999 ┼╫£ §₧£§╫µ⌠

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    *hops IMPISHatiently from foot to foot*

2. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Bryan walked briskly to the corner store, which was actually a pharmacy, that the young girl walked into. She exited the building and he approached her.

“Excuse me, miss?” she didn’t turn around. “HEY!”
    “Yes?” she looked quite startled. She was very pale and skinny with long, blond hair, and blue eyes.
    “You look like the type of gal who knows where she’s going! This is my first week being in Chicago. I just moved here… it’s uh.. It’s a long story.” the girl squinted her eyes at him a bit. “Are you a college student?”
    “Umm… yes.” She paused, wondering if she should offer to show the stranger around. “Look, uuh… I’ll give you my phone number and you can call me tomorrow, since its Saturday, and I’ll show you around a bit. But I’m going to be late for class if I don’t continue walking. This is a big city. Okay?” She wrote her phone number and name down on a piece of paper she tore from her notebook and handed it to Bryan. “Oh, and if I don’t answer, it’s because you’re number is unknown. Just leave a message and I‘ll call or text back.” The girl nodded, turned around and walked down the crowded street. As she did, Bryan disappeared inside the pharmacy and hid between two isles so she couldn’t come back to get his name. Sure enough, she turned around to see if he was there. She shook her head and went on her way.

Back up in the hotel room, Ry waited impatiently for Bryan to return. Moments after she picked up a knife and thought about killing him for keeping her waiting, he burst into the hotel room. “Got it!” he danced around with the piece of paper in his hand.

“Shut up you imbecile. What happened?”
    “Well she was all awkward and totally creeped out by me, but she gave me her number anyway. I love it when people are just as stupid as I expect them to be.” he waved the number in Ry’s face. She grabbed it out of his hand and examined it.
    “Laura?” she frowned. “LAURA? What the hell, Bryan? You know I hate that name!” She crumpled the paper and threw it down.
    “It’s just a name, crazy.” He growled at her as he picked the number back up.
    “I am not crazy.” she said as she threw her knife at him. He caught it and tossed it back at her.
    “Yeah, and I’m the second coming of Christ.” He rolled his eyes.
    “Oh yeah? You think you’re so funny? I know where you sleep at night.”
    “Look, Ry, it’s simple. Let me break it down for you. You see, there are three types of people out there, Ry; there are people like me who are completely demented but choose to ignore it most of the time, there are people like you who are just as demented as me but afraid to admit it, and then… then there are the people that people like you and me exterminate.” Bryan sat down and had a very satisfied look on his face.
    “I hate you.”
    “Maybe you should tell me a little more often. I don’t think it’s quite sunk in yet from hearing it almost every day.” Bryan licked is lips and then looked Ry directly in the eyes. “You know, if I had a soul I think I might care a little. But I don’t, so if you want to keep crying about the fact that you’re just as much of a stark raving mad lunatic as I am, then go ahead. But for the love god, do it on your own time. We have things to take care of.” Bryan took out a cigarette. “You got a smoking room right?”
    “Yes I did, it was cheaper.”
    “As if that matters, we have like 6 million dollars to waste.” He lit the cigarette and put it in the ash tray. He wasn’t a smoker.
    “Anyway. That girl, this Laura character. I want you to pretend that you’re twenty-three and woo her. Then we can better manipulate her.” Ry put her knife back in it’s sheath.
    “Woo her? What the hell Ry? This isn’t some Young and the Restless shit. I don’t even look twenty-three.”
    “Look, she’s a young girl, seemingly around that age. They’re all looking for love, whether or not their willing to admit it. The best way to get her is to make her fall in love, or at least in infatuation with you. You don’t even have to touch her. Just use your devilish charm.” Bryan stared at her in disbelief. “And I know you can pull off twenty three if you would just catch some sleep, bathe, and wash your clothes.”
    “Crazy people like me don’t need sleep.” He said bitterly. “I’ll do it. I’ll woo your little doe. But just remember..” he pointed his finger at Ry “You’re on the next case, and it’s not going to be fun.”
    “Don’t get ahead of yourself, Casanova, we still have this one to accomplish. Then you can scheme about getting back at me.” Ry gave him a cheesy grin and got up to leave.
    “Hey Ry?”
    “Hmm?”
    “I hate you, too.” Bryan said, staring at her coldly.

Ry flipped him off and slammed the door shut behind her. Bryan muttered “bitch” under his breath and decided he should take a shower. “Casanova” he muttered some more as he headed toward the bathroom.

3. Kaine999

Kaine999 ┼╫£ §₧£§╫µ⌠

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    I like the interplay between the characters.

4. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    i do too, i enjoy their hostility =)

5. Kaine999

Kaine999 ┼╫£ §₧£§╫µ⌠

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    I find it refreshing, I'm sick of characters being all chumy, and I like the villainous main characters, good orientated characters are sooooooooooooooo boring, and predictable.

6. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    ah that was awesome. I like Bryan's speech about the types of people, really cool :D

7. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    hehe thanks