Another Story by a young author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by imagine99, May 17, 2005.

1. Isaac29GT

Isaac29GT Spawn of Skyanide

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    hehe...I think i know....

2. Lady Dark Moon

Lady Dark Moon Goddess of Black Magic

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    let me guess... are they gonna fall in love?

3. imagine99

imagine99 Fia, the kind fencer

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm not telling...
    *whistles*

4. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    *gasping for breath* no way! :O

5. Lady Dark Moon

Lady Dark Moon Goddess of Black Magic

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    put more of the story and that's a command! :)

6. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    *rocks back and forth in a ball in a corner* he will write more soon, any day now, i just know it *suddenly goes bald*

7. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    *is still waiting* some day soon ppl, he told me he will...*tears off wig* hehe

8. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    *sigh*

Such anxious fans lol. I appreciate everyone's input and patience... well... SOMEWHAT patience *glares at Isaac* heehee lol... I promise I shall attempt more... In fact...
    *goes to write chapter four*

9. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I went through and edited what I have so far... as far as I know, it's all better now. but PLEASE if you notice ANYTHING, no matter how small, let me know... thanks a million!!

10. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    FINALLY added chapter four! Tis long, but I promise! It's worth it...

Chapter Four: Wrath of Hercules

The rest of the guards drew swords and stared at her coldly.
    “We would ask you to be so kind as to step out of the way. There is somewhere we must be as quickly as possible, and there is no need for unnecessary bloodshed. By that, I refer to your own.”
    Once again, the woman just smiled, but it was sarcastic, mocking.
    “Heaven forbid a lowly, what did you call me? A beggar? Get in the way of the almighty Princess. Ha! No, I will not move aside. I shall deliver what stuck up palace dwellers like you deserve.” Her eyes burned with anger. She was tired of running from fights. Today, it was time to stick up for herself.
    “You would dare to threaten Princess Kashu” she cringed at the title, and the woman seemed to notice this, for she smiled slightly “even when she is surrounded by armed guards.
    Kashu looked around. She blinked and tilted her head to one side.
    “Surrounded? No offence, but five people isn’t exactly the imperial army!” she laughed. The woman looked at her, shocked at first, but then smiled.
    Kashu dismounted and began to walk to the woman. Gordon grabbed her arm as she passed. She looked up at him, and tried to pull away, but his grip was like iron.
    “No princess. You must be rattled from the fall. Can you not see that she means you harm? And look at that… thing at her side! For all we know, she could be a dark elf in disguise!” he finished. His fear was embarrassingly noticeable. As was the fact that it wasn’t caused by the fact that it was his job to protect her. He had feelings for her. Deep feelings.
    Kashu prayed silently that he would forgive her for what she did next. She turned, and ran forward. She was, as she had hoped, strong enough to pull him off his horse onto the mud covered ground, but, as she had feared, even this didn’t break his hold and she couldn’t drag him quite that far. She was sure. She turned her head to him.
    “Let go!” Her voice fluctuated on the last word and the air shimmered in a straight line from her lips to his hand, causing it to fly from her arm. She smiled contently, then looked up at the guards. This was the first time she had ever used magic without singing.
    “Stay.” All the men, and the horses also turned the color of ash, and it couldn’t even be seen whether or not they were being. She sincerely hoped she had not hurt them. She continued over to the woman, curtseyed, and then put her hand affectionately on her pet’s head.
    “I think he’s cute.” She said, rubbing his head and causing his eyes to droop and his tongue to stick out. She could hardly keep from laughing.
    “My name, as you probably already know is Kashu. Just don’t call me Princess, and we’ll get along wonderfully.”
    This time, the woman spoke, and Kashu noticed for the first time, that when she spoke her voice did not come out her mouth. She was able to move her mouth perfectly to the words Kashu was hearing, but she was not talking. The voice was more inside her head… she couldn’t actually hear it, but she could in a way. It was like when she talked to herself inside her head. She could hear her own voice, even though it wasn’t really there. As quietly as she could, Kashu whispered to the woman.
    “You communicate telepathically?”
    The woman gasped in astonishment, but soon got over herself. She didn’t bother to mouth the words after that.
    “Yes. I am able to communicate like this with all living things. I lost my ability to speak at a very young age, but, somehow I developed this… talent. I have absolutely no other psychic abilities though. My name is Koral by the way, it is truly nice to meet you, princess.” She bowed deeply, than, realizing what she just said, straightened up instantly. “I apologize. It is nice to meet you, Kashu. This is Hercules.” She finished, motioning to her dog.
    The princess smiled. Then, she suddenly had a very good idea. She unknowingly moved her hand down so that she was scratching the massive creature’s ear.
    “Would you care to accompany us on our little trek? I’m sure not many of us have been through here. It would be truly helpful to have a guide.”
    The woman thought about it for a while, twirling some of her messy blond hair.
    “Hold on…” she said. She disappeared into the woods, and didn’t return for almost thirty minutes. During this time, Kashu was playing with words, trying to unfreeze the guards. Gordon, who had been unaffected for some reason by the second spell, was yelling out suggestions.
    “Move! Umm… be mobile? Commence motion!” she was almost ready to give up.
    “Goooooooo!!!” she whined desperately. Still, nothing happened. Her ear was suddenly filled with a buzzing sound. She swatted the insect, and missed, but the color returned to the guards and horses instantly. Most of the guards were in shock.
    “What in the name of all that is holy was that?!” It was more of a demand than a question. Kashu stride up to the one who had spoken, the leader, and stared at him angrily.
    “You listen to me, and you listen very carefully. I am not a princess out here. I am a magic user. I need none of your protection, unless I ask for it. I am perfectly capable of handling myself.” The man didn’t respond, and Kashu preferred it that way.
    “Give the woman my horse, I will ride with Sir Gordon. Assuming, of course, he has no objections.” She turned to him and smiled sweetly. He let out a shuddering sigh, but nodded. She curtsied politely, and allowed him to mount first. When she joined him, she found herself wrapping her hands around his waist and resting her head on his back.
    “What are you doing?” he wasn’t uncomfortable with it, she could tell he was just curious. Sir Gordon’s mount was a meaty black stallion. It probably weighed as much as Koral’s fierce looking pet. Kashu smiled at the guard.
    “I’m still a little bit dreary after that whole incident; I plan to sleep for a little while. Unless, of course, there is a problem with that…” Gordon opened his mouth to say something, but she had already fallen asleep, her head resting on his shoulder, and her arms still wrapped around his waist.

Kashu awoke to the sound of a horse whinnying in fear. Her eyes flew open, and she shot up. They were in a small clearing, forest to their backs, fronts, and trails to both sides, trails that were blocked off by two massive beasts.
    They had cement-colored skin and a pairs of five inch thick (at the bottom, two at the top) and six inch long boar tusks. Their heads were small and dome shaped with two hollow grey eyes. Their noses were like that of a pig, only, instead of a snout, the end looked like it had been forcefully shoved into the face and pushed upward an inch or two. The bodies were very much like that of a human’s. Provided that that human was seven feet tall and weighed six hundred pounds. The stomach was large enough to fit a small horse, if that horse was rolled up in a ball. Six more layers of flab continued up the chest. It was a very gruesome sight indeed. The legs were like tree stumps, very thick and sturdy; they had to be to support that massive body. The knees were armed with three upward curved bony hooks. The feet were huge and lumpy, ending in three massive toes. Their hands were the same, deformed, and three fingered, but their arms were surprisingly muscular.
    The other guards had all formed a protective half circle around Kashu and Koral. The two animated roadblocks charged forward, not amazingly fast, but fast. Kashu watched as the two closed in on the guards, and realized her protectors had no intention what so ever of getting out of the way.
    “Move!!” she yelled, and all the horses and guards slid uncontrollably out of the way, as if they had been placed on a conveyor belt. None of them were hit by the attack, but this action left both Kashu and Koral exposed, along with Sir Gordon.
    The guard drew his sword, and swung heavily at the nearest beasts arm. The blade bounced of as though it were made of rubber. The unfazed behemoth reached a massive hand toward his attacker’s throat, buy drew back, when Hercules decided to sink his own tusks into the monster’s arm. They went in as if they were a steaming knife, and the arm was butter. The troll tried desperately to shake the massive dog off, but its attempts were futile. The troll tried to pound the massive creature with it’s free arm, but Hercules was too fast. He let go, pounced onto the second arm, ran half way up the arm and jumped, sinking his wicked claws into the troll’s thick neck. All of this was done in one swift, carefully planned motion, resulting in a quick death for the opponent.
    While all this was going on, the other troll had turned it’s attention to the guards, who were now forcing their horses back and forth wildly, trying desperately to avoid the beasts’ mad swinging in random directions. Hercules gave a rampant bark, and darted agilely behind its next victim. He managed to land two swift blows to the back of the troll’s knees, causing it to buckle. He then leaped onto the creature, preventing himself from falling by sinking his massive claws into the fatty back, and bit fiercely at the neck, ripping a fairly large piece of skin away. That troll too fell to the ground, in a fairly large puddle of thick, dark green blood. Hercules trotted over to Koral, and seated himself next to her, panting innocently.
    “Good boy!” She said adoringly. Kashu bent down and scratched behind his ears.
    “Very good boy!”

Any comments? Suggestions? Notice any spelling/grammar errors? Please let me know!

11. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    nice once again! mmm cha mm cha mm cha (is dancing out of total enjoyment)

"Gordon opened his mouth to say something, but she had already fallen asleep, her head resting on his shoulder, and her arms still wrapped around his waist."

it figures eh? that is quite realistic lol

12. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Heh heh, thanks. I'm glad to see I still have ONE fan... lol j/k :p