anonymous story lol.

Discussion in 'Original Works' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2012.

1. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    The intro of smth I been working on.

Intro.

In year 2013 the cold war of world grow into a full time world war 3, it ended in 2015, after millions of people dying all over the globe, diseases and starvation filled the world, but most damaging of all was demand of blood. During the WW3 and the many smaller ones after that, blood reserves where emptied, and blood became more valuable than gold. In years after the blood crisis grew into new world war. The bigger and stronger countries started to occupy smaller one, and use their human resources to feed their own. The blood gangs grew out of control, people went missing – and never to be seen again, in every second, the demand of blood was just too high for the remaining humans. So in year 2018, scientist started to develop bacteria that could recreate the human blood, it failed miserably. My college Dr.Johnatan Mayor, was on a edge of success, but then then the bacteria mutated, it was eating blood, due to our extreme interest in this solution, we made the biggest mistake ever, we experimented with it, tried to change its nature, we tried for it to make animal blood in human one. We tried and failed. In 2019.August.17th bomb fell on our research base, the bacteria got out. And sadly only now the nightmare begun, the bacteria managed to mutate into something worse, it consumed the people and animal alike, and made them into something worse, something you could only refer as vampires from fiction works, but in real life it was more horrible, they were dull humans filled with bacteria lamia, that made them carve other blood, and somehow fear the sunlight. We do not know why, but they are only active in nights, side effects of mutation is still unknown, the known subjects still dosent shown any abnormalities, despite previously mentioned fear of sunlight, and lack of intelligence.
    “Doctor Julie we should hurry” Said a quiet noise in the dark background with flickering lights above them.
    “Soon. I have to warn the other, and finish the message while the electricity is still going, the generator could be out of power any minute.”
    Do not fear them. Kill on sight.
    Doctor Julia Hansor.

2. S.J. Faerlind

S.J. Faerlind Flashlight Shadowhunter

Ratings:
    +298 / 2 / -1
    oooohhh! Post-apocalyptic fiction! You don't see that much of it here in the scribe's house...
    So when are you going to post the rest?
    :D

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
  4. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    I was hoping to find something totally retarded here :) I was disappointed