Animal Trainer Dressphere: Is it required?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by ardika, Dec 7, 2003.

1. ardika

ardika New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,

I am currently at the story level 3 (just starting), with about 34% completion or so, and someone told me that I could get the dressphere from Kimahri at this point.

Well, I did go to Kimahri, talked about Garik heading to Guadosalam and want to avenge dead Ronsos, but no dressphere (even after I beat Garik).

Is this how it supposed to be?

Another question, do you absolutely need all the other dresspheres to be able to use Full Throttle, Flower something and Machina Maw dresspheres. I assume these three are the "ultimate weapons"?

Thanks for reading this, and hopefully someone could help me on this.

Best regards!

2. claizen09

claizen09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Someone lied. During two different visits in different chapter Kimahri complains to Yuna about the Ronso situation. Answer him twice and make sure your answers are firm with Kimahri and tell him that he needs to deal with his own problems. THe third time, he will give you the trainer dressphere

To activate the special dresspheres, you only need have been all the other dresspheres on the garment grid your character is equipped with. A good one is the Unerring Path(only two nodes) that you get from Tromell with Paine's Full Throttle.

3. MiNioNoFHeLL

MiNioNoFHeLL Destruction Terror

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (There are spoilers in this... so if you don't want to have the game ruined, don't read.)

The Trainer Dressphere isn't required at all. You can however get it by answering the Ronso's Questions on Mt. Gagazet during Chapter 1 and 2, which will also make a fight Garik in Chapter 3 some-what easier. Also, finding Lian and Ayde will help you a bit as well. (You can find them in the Calm Lands in Chapter 2, and in the Thunder Plains in Chapter 3... where you send them from the Thunder Plains, you'll find them there in that chapter, seeing as how you can't go anywhere in Chapter 4. And here I am rambling again.)

As for the "Special" Dresspheres, they're there for when you light up all of the Spheres on your Garment Grid, which can be easy, or tediously hard, depending on how many slots you have in the grid. When you first get the Full Throttle Dressphere from Tromell in Macalania woods, he also gives you the Unnerring Path Garment Grid, which is also a great grid if you use your Floral Fallal/Machina Maw/Full Throttle.

If you need further help, just ask; I've beaten the game several times already, gone through New Game+, and I have the book... which helps a whole lot.