Anakin Skywalker: A Tale Of Love chapter one

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Martinfangirl556, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Martinfangirl556

Martinfangirl556 STARWARSIAN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If people like this chapter, I will post the next one.

Anakin Skywalker felt like he was living up to his last name, because he was on 'cloud nine.' He had just finished a training session with his new studint, Lyliva, and even just the sight of her made his heart jump. He was glad that Yoda had chosen him to train her. She was 15 and he was 17, but the young girl was gorgeous. She was 5'2", and had clear, mossy green eyes fringed with long, dark lashes. She was not fat, but not extremely skinny. She had tan skin and long, wavy black hair. To put it in short, she was a beauty goddess.

Lyliva ran up to Anakin and bowed, and Anakin bowed back, as they were taught to do by Obi-Wan. "Master Anakin," she exclaimed, "We're about to be attacked, and the Jedi Council wants to see you immediately. After all, you ARE everyone's hero."

Anakin stifled a smile at that last hero remark, knowing that it WAS true. "Alright, Lyliva, thank you. report to Obi-Wan immediately."

Lyliva threw a smart salute to Anakin. "Yes sir," she called as she walked off.

When Lyliva was out of sight, Anakin laughed sofly to himself. Lyliva was so smart. She obeyed quickly too.

Suddenly Anakin felt a sharp jolt of pain as he was slammed into a wall, the effect of the ship being hit squarely by the enemy craft. Anakin had bashed his head directly into a corner of a post which was used for hanging coats and capes. He closed his obsidian black eyes slowly, feeling pain in every part of his body, then he blacked out.

Obi-Wan and the Jedi council were getting annoyed at Anakin's abscence. Yoda stood up, addressing Lyliva in a harsh voice. "Anakin, go find."

Lyliva nodded, saying "Yes Yoda, will do," then running off to find Anakin.

She rounded many corners, almost getting lost in the maze of hallways. She was just about to go back to Obi-Wan empty handed, when she found Anakin slumped against a wall. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "Anakin, wake up!"

Her hands were freezing, and Anakin was no help. That was when she realized that she could feel no warmth in his body, and he was pale. She also noticed a long cup above his left eye, which was slowly trickling blood. She put her hand on his head, which had a huge lump on it. Her suspicion then became a reality. Cradling his head in her lap, and calling through a microphone to the Jedi Council, she said with tears in her eyes and a shaky voice"Obi-Wan, this is Lyliva speaking. Anakin is dead, I repeat, Anakin Skywalker is dead."

End of Chapter one​

2. Martinfangirl556

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey could people tell me what you think of my story? I'm seriously not looking for compliments, but I need to know if I should post the next chapter. I am spending all my free time lately, writing this story. I am on chapter 6 right now.

3. Martinfangirl556

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    chapter2
    (I should warn you, this chapter is part of the PG 13 thing)

Obi-Wan replied to Lyliva's shocked message with "Anakin Skywalker- dead?! You liar, that's utterly impossible!"

Lyliva was now enraged at Obi-Wan calling her a liar, on top of Anakin's death. She knew she'd be punished for this, but she yelled to Obi-Wan "Send me a Medic Bot immediately!" She'd be punished for yelling at Obi-Wan, but Anakin Skywalker was worh it.

Five minutes later, a medic bot arrived with a stretcher. Obi-Wan and Yoda followed behind it. Yoda looked at Lyliva, saying, "Anakin, help me pick up."

Lyliva nodded, gently supporting the young man's neck and putting a had under his back. Obi-Wan and Yoda held his legs and feet as the medic bot bound him to the stretcher. Obi-Wan looked at Lyliva. "You know you'll be punished for yelling at me, right?"

The Jedi-in-training looked at Anakin's blleding face, then nodded. "I can take it."

Yoda, Lyliva, Obi-Wan, and the medic bot carried Anakin to the infirmary. Though he wasn't very heavy, Lyliva felt like he weighed a ton because her heart was weighed down with pain.

Once at the infirmary, Obi-Wan sent Lyliva to work as the medic bot's assistant, and she was to help examine Anakin.

Lyliva carefully set Anakin down on a bed and grabbed some ice, water, and a soft cloth. She held the ice on Anakin's head with one hand, and bathed his wound with the other.

Her mind was racing. Who would teach her now that Anakin was gone? She hated Yoda and Obi-Wan. Qui-Gonn-Jinn was okay, but no one could replace Anakin.

A tear fell from Lyliva's eye and landed on Anakin's cut. She kissed it gently, whispering, "I love you, Anakin."

Anakin's eyes flickered open. "Lyliva," he whispered faintly, then shut them tightly in pain.

Lyliva wanted to dance with joy, but instead, she murmured, "Anakin. You're alive."

The medic bot began watching as she stroked Anakin's right cheek gently. Anakin opened his eyes again, this time looking into Lyliva'a eyes for awihie before closing them again. She wanted to hug her mentor tightly, but she knew she couldn't. Eyeing the medic bot, she continued caring for his terroble wounds.

The medic bot went out to see Obi-Wan, saying, "Lyliva being sexy with Anakin. She liar. Anakin alive."

4. Martinfangirl556

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chapter 3 *sorry I took so long to post it... if anyone reads this...*

Chapter 3 *sorry I took so long to post it... if anyone reads this...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan and te Jedi council rushed down to the infirmary,where the medic droid was still saying "Lyliva being sexy with Anakin. She liar. Anakin alive."

Obi-Wan stared at Anakin with hard, cold eyes. "Lyliva, what will we do with you? Anakin's dead, then he's alive, now you're being 'sexy' with him?! Tell me what the blaze is going on here!"

Lyliva tried not to look as embarrased as she was and tried to reply in an equally strong voice. "I was ordered to find Anakin. I was about to give up, when I found him slumped against a wall. He wasn't warm, and his face was pale. He had a cut over his left eye, and a huge lump on his head. I called you, thinking he was dead. When you got here, we carried Anakin to the infirmary where I put ice on his head and bathed his wound. That's when his eyes flickered open, and I found that he was alive."

Yoda pointed his lightsaber at Lyliva. "Lie to Obi-Wan do not. The alive and dead part that explains. Being sexy with Anakin, what about?"

Lyliva started to answer, but Yoda silenced her. "More lies I do not want to hear. Answer this, someone else."

The medic droid wheeled up to Yoda. "Lyliva bathing Anakin's wound. She begin to cry. Her tear fall on Anakin's cut, and she kiss it. Then he open his eyes. Lyliva storoke Anakin's face, and she say she love him."

Obi-Wan stared straight into Lyliva's eyes. "You know that it is forbidden for a student to love her master, and for a jedi to marry."

Lyliva hung her head, saying, "I know that, Obi-Wan, sir. Punish me as you see fit."

Obi-Wan started out by saying, "Well, first of all, you're getting a new jedi master. You will now betaught by Qui-Gon Jinn, who is out there fighting as we speak, Second, You will not bee allowed to socialize with Anakin in any form. And lastly, you will be banished to her room for a week. The only time you will see anyone is when we bring you food, and tell you when your banishment is over. Now go."

Lyliva walked to her room, accompanied by Yoda. She took one last look at the suffering Anakin lying on the bed, then she went to meet her fate.

*If anyone comments on this, I will tell you a couple things so that you know that I know them. First of all I am aware that Obi-Wan Kenobi is not a mean old man, I just felt like making him mean. And second, I also know that Obi-wan trained Anakin because Qui-Gon Jinn was killed by Darth Maul. He was to train Anakin before he was killed. My point is, I know that if Anakin is 20, then Qui-Gon Jinn should be dead, but I felt like keeping him alive.*