An RPG!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Lego, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fincayra

    Fincayra New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2003
    Messages:
    831
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    the good ol' state of NY
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kaidi bursts out of the tree and crouches next to Teldea, while holding the orcs at bay. Cursing, she whips out her crossbow and three bows are in three orcs before they have a chance to react. they fall where they stand and luckily, one of them impaled another orc behind it.
    just then, legolas and his crew gallop onto the road and jump off their horses, prepared to fight the band of orcs that stood in their path.
     
  2. Chrissy

    Chrissy New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2003
    Messages:
    86
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Legolas", Rawien says when she returns from the orc hunt, "The orcs are on the run. The Spiders will get them." Legolas turns to her, his white knives gleaming in the light. "Very good, Rawien. Have you been hurt?" Legolas asks and puts his left hand on her shoulder. Rawien shakes her head. "No, but we've lost Vithiel." A dark expression emerges on her face. "But his death will be avenged."
    She's holding her sword in the left hand, it is darkened with orc blood. She has killed many orcs. Then her elven eyes finds Teldea.. "Oh no," Turning to Kaidi, she asks. "Is she alive?"
     
  3. Lego

    Lego God amongst men

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    15,757
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Legolas rushes to Teldea and looks in her eyes "She is badly wounded, we have to get her back to the city..Now!!" Legolas Lifts her up and places her in front of him on his horse and rides back into the city. He dismounts and carries Teldea to the house of healing, he turns to the others "Please go and tell my father of what has happened, tell him that if he wants to evacuate Mirkwood then he better do it now, or we in turn will end up like Vithiel" he bows his head and enters the house.
     
  4. Chrissy

    Chrissy New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2003
    Messages:
    86
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As Rawien cleans her sword, Kaida arrives at her side. "Any news of Teldea?" Kaida asks. "No," Rawien replies. "No news at all." Kaida expression is grim. "What about you? Are you going to evacuate?"
    Rawien stops cleaning the sword and turns to Kaida. "Evacuate? I would rather follow my brother into death than evacuate. Legolas may be the Prince of this place, but he will not dare tell me to leave!" Rawien's eyes gleams with determination. Kaida suddenly smiles and turns Rawien's head towards her with her hand. "You like him, don't you?" Rawien snorts and begins to laugh. But her eyes looks nerveously from side to side "Me, like Legolas? That little elvish Princeling? You have got to be kidding! I'd better go check on Teldea" With that, Rawien turns and walks to the House of Healing. Kaida smiles. "Oh, you like him alright. I know you too well, LADY Rawien. You like him very much..."
     
  5. olivia_the_lamb

    olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    13,524
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Elysium
    Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Telfëa wakes up in the houses of healing to find herself alone. She sits up in the bed and looks out the window.

    "Hmm... I wonder where I am." she says to herself. Suddenly Telfea gets a sharp pain in her stomach and sees that she has been bleeding.

    "Oh yes.. I remember now. I must be in Mirkwood." *gasp* "where are my weapona and my horn?!" Telfea gets out of bed, but soon gets dizzy and sits back down.

    "Ugh"
     
  6. Lego

    Lego God amongst men

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    15,757
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Legolas walks out froma closed curtain

    "Your awake, try not to move you are not yet fully recovered"

    He bends down next to her "You are lucky, we almost lost you there for a moment, but now we have to leave again, tomorrow the women and children will make for rivendell, but I fear that women able to bear arms will be forced to march to Lothlorian, you however are hurt and so you are one of the lucky ones that can be evacuated to rivendell"
     
  7. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    suddenly a messenger out of dol amroth appears bringing tidings of joy the warriors of dol amroth have taken umbar and are waiting to come for assistance
     
  8. olivia_the_lamb

    olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    13,524
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Elysium
    Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Telfea sits up and looks Legolas in the eye

    "Thank you for being concerned Legolas, but I will not stay here. I will ride to battle with you and the others. That is what I came here to do, and that is what I plan on doing.. I will not stay. Where are my weapons?"
     
  9. Lego

    Lego God amongst men

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    15,757
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Legolas smiles "I knew there was nothing that could stop you, very well if that is your choice, but remember it is likely that we go to our deaths" he looks in her eyes and smiles, just then Raiwen comes in followed by someone who looks like he is from Dol Amaroth Legolas see's him "Hail and well met what is your name?"
     
  10. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    my name is Ecthelion i come from the prince bering tidings
     
  11. olivia_the_lamb

    olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    13,524
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Elysium
    Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Smiles at Legolas but doesn't have time to say anything because of the Messnger

    "Is there bad news?" Starts to get worried... and cant stop thinking of where her weapons and her horn are.. "hurry now, for I am feeling light-headed again."
     
  12. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Dol amroth has defeated the corsairs my lady replied ecthelion we have come to help
     
  13. Lego

    Lego God amongst men

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    15,757
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    "Welcome Ecthelion you timing couldn't have been better I take you to my father, aragorn should be with him now" Legolas turns to Raiwen "Please assist Teldea in getting ready her weapond are staled in the armoury"

    Legolas leads Ecthelion to his fathers hall, they enter and see Thranduil sitting in his seat next to him is Gandalf and on the other side is Aragorn.
     
  14. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hail great lords said ecthelion boeing in the gondorian manner the prince has asked me to tell you of our victory over umbar
     
  15. olivia_the_lamb

    olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    13,524
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Elysium
    Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    "Thank you for the great news Ecthelion!"

    Telfea goes with Raiwen to get her weapons and her horn. They eventually get there, but slowly.

    *mumbles to herself* "going to my death, ay... well that is fine with me!"
     
  16. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    yhe prince sends athelas for the lord aragorn Ecthelion said producing it from a pouch
     
  17. Lego

    Lego God amongst men

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    15,757
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Thranduil stirs in his seat and then rises to hearing this good news "This is good news indeed, there is a hope worth fighting for"

    Gandalf steps forward "it would be wise now Thranduil to ride to Lothlorian the path is as clear as it shall ever be, if Ecthelion has made this journey unharmed"

    Aragorn stands thinking for awhile and then turns to the King "You have mant stronf elves and men right now and all of them are ready to go, they wait only for your signal"

    Thranduil takes a long sigh and looks around at the great hall that his forefathers had built and then at last says "very well Mirkwood is to empty let all know that the elves will split into two, those able will head to the refuge of Rivendell, the rest will march to lothlorian, and I'm sure Ecthelion will assist us if he will"
     
  18. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Dol amroth stands by the side of the free peoples of this earth ecthelion answers Minas tirith shall not have fallen in vain
     
  19. olivia_the_lamb

    olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    13,524
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Elysium
    Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Walks slowly into the hall and bows to Thranduil

    "Thanduil, my Lord, I am sorry to interrupt your council, but I must know what we are doing. I am sorry that it took me so long to get here and that I am wounded, but I can still fight if you give me permission, and if not I will find another way to aid you. For long ago I gave you my allegiance and swore to help you in times of need." she paused for a second "So... what are the plans?"
     
  20. byzantine warrior

    byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    Messages:
    6,121
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Constantinopoli
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My lady here is athelas from my home that My lord asked me tro bring for he said there would be some wounded
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.