An RPG!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Lego, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    hows about we start an RPG? a serious one though, any suggestions I have a few but I'll wait and see what you get.

2. Khamul

Khamul Roaming

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, if you can get a good storyline that alot of people can work with, and you show some commitment, we can get something going. :)

3. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    well I was thinking of sothing that wasn't necessarily a quest but more of a war,, you could have diffrent threads for different locations etc.

4. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    I think that sounds really good. I've always wanted to be in a war *rpg* with swords and bows and other weapons like that

5. Khamul

Khamul Roaming

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    One problem with having a war is that alot of times, people will try to make their characters invincible.

6. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    i can understand that though, I mean you dont want your character to croak... maybe we should set a rule or two down like "no invicibility"... and just to make sure your characters do get wounded everyonce and a while.. but no rules that are too strict, this SHOULD be fun

7. Khamul

Khamul Roaming

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I know. :) The only thing is that alot of times people don't realize that it's ok if your characters dies in the battle, you can always just pick up a new character and start fighting. :D

8. doleniel

doleniel Elven High Priestess

surrounded by idiots with no hope of escape
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Hey cool, maybe we can bring back the Last Alliance or something! I've been wanting a decent story type RPG ever since we had to get rid of the old ones.

9. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    last alliance sounds good most people will be interesting in that

10. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    I think it sounds good!

11. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    lets get a plot togther, i have a feeling by the end of the week we will all be in a rpg mood, I we can have different threads for different locations of middle earth, so does anyone have any epic plots?

12. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    ok i'm going to start this one off, we can build up on the plot, by the way any one can join this rpg either you be orc, man, dwarf or elf.
    this plot is completely separate from lord of the rings but its characters can be used, so if anyone wants to aragorn or gandalf etc then they can.

*The fires of Isengard are growing stronger, already saruman has taken Rohan forcing its people to flee into mirkwood, Lothlorien is on the edge of falling, men and elves have joined forces to fight back the enemy and many other races are starting to pull together for the same reason, the people of Gondor are desperately trying to regain their territiory in Minas Tirith and Osgiliath, the people have been forced to flee to lothlorian, The army of Mirkwood is marching to Lothlorian to assist Galadriels people in their fight for survival whilst Rivendell has opened up as a refuge base for the many suffering free peoples of middle-earth*

*please feel free to begin, choose where in middle earth you are and begin*

Legolas leaves the house of his father king Thranduil with a worried look on his face, he makes his way to the center of the city were Aragorn is to tell him the news.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2003
  13. Chrissy

Chrissy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As Legolas makes his way to the center of the city he suddenly stops.. In front of him, on a aubourn horse, a female elf sit. She looks at him and dismounts the horse. "Mae govannem", she says. "I'm Rawien, from the Grey Havens." She's stunning. Dark curly hair and green-blue elven eyes. Legolas has never seen her before, but she has an aura he will never forget.

14. Fincayra

Fincayra New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A second elf dismounts behind Rawien, and offers her hand to Legolas. "Hi," she says, "Im Kaidi. im from the other side of the Smokey Hills." She shoulders her cross bow and shitfts from foot to foot. "Well...what are we waiting for? Come on, Raiwen. We have to buy more food."

15. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Meanwhile, in a camp that an elf maiden has set up for herself, Telfëa the Fair tries to channel Legolas' thoughts to her... for she wants to know what Thranduil V has planned about the growing shadows

*LEGOLAS.. IT IS I, TELFEA. TURN YOUR WILL TOWARDS ME, I MUST KNOW YOUR FATHERS PLANS OF WAR.*

*sigh* "I dont think it's working... to much on Legolas' mind, Thranduil is too harsh. Well, I shall just set up camp and try again later"

16. Chrissy

Chrissy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Later, when Rawien studied the ancient map of the Eldar, Galdor and Legolas sat down across the table. "What are the Havens like, Rawien?" Legolas asked. "Beautiful," she replied. "It's the Gateway to the West." Legolas frowned. "Why haven't you taken a ship?" Rawien laid the map aside and smiled at him. "Still too much to see; still many Yrch to slay."

17. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Legolas smiles slightly and then gets up and heads to Aragorn

"Gondor has fallen, my father has just told me of this news, Minas Tirith is burning and the people are fleeing to Lothlorian Saruman has mustered an army of 100, 000 strong Uruk-hai they are marching on Lothlorian, onece they take Lothlorian they will take Mirkwood, my father has ordered for Mirkwood to evacuate, those able will assist our kin in Lorien, the rest will flee to Rivendell"

Aragorn looks down in dismay and then back up at Legolas "I will not Let Middle-earth fall to the enemy" he puts his hand On Legolas' shoulder "I wil..." Suddenly a messenger from the south approaches his blood stained clothes show that he has not come to bring good tidings he utters a few words before collapsing "Mordor is comming........"

18. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Telfea gives up on trying to get Legolas' will towards her own. She decides to try to make it to Mirkwood to have council wit hThranduil. She makes it almost half way there when she is suddenly attacked by a band of orcs. She is out numbered but still tries to fight... when she can't take anymore she takes out her sacred elven horn that Lady Galadriel gave her. She blows the horn, hoping that soon there will be someone to aid her

19. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Legolas stops in his tracks and hears the horn Blowing "That is the horn of galadriel!......take care of this man see to it that he is well looked after" Legolas mounts his horse "Everyone mount your horses and follow me!!" Legolas Gallopes out of the city followed by many others mounted on horses to assist whoever is blowing the horn"

20. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Teldëa blows the Horn one last time and continues trying to kick some orc butt. Then as her sharp elven ears hear the hooves of horses aproaching, Telfea is caught of gaurd and stabbed in the stomache. She yells in pain, but gets back up and tries to fight some more. She hears the hooves getting closer, but light is fading in her eyes... she desperately reaches for her horn one last time and gives it a weakened note. then she passes out just as her the ones who heard the horn are coming to assist her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.