An Old Show

Discussion in 'General Television' started by The Joseph, Jan 22, 2017.

1. The Joseph

The Joseph New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a vague memory of watching a fantasy/sci-fi program/movie on television once when I was a kid--this would have been in the mid-to-late 80s. It's one scene in particular that I remember. The group of heroes is in a cavern of some sort and an invisible swordsman is blocking the way. His sword and his heart are not invisible, however. One of the heroes has to battle him and eventually kills him by stabbing him in the heart.

The problem is that I don't remember anything else. Does this ring any bells for anyone? Does anyone happen to know the title of the program? Thanks for any help.

Best Regards

2. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Doesn't ring any bells at all for me.

Can you remember if it was animated or live action? There were quite a few fantasy shows of that era and animation was pretty dominant but not exclusive

3. The Joseph

The Joseph New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply. It was live action, which makes it far more peculiar to my mind, given the time frame!

4. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Round the Twist - it had a whole host of various stories in it. Then there was Dungeon Master, but that was rather different and I'd suspect you'd have remembered the masked player.