Amarath's characters

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Via_Amarth, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Name: Nausë o Nénar

Race: Elf

Position: Sentry in patrolling parties from the elven forest Lumbar Taurë. She is a very good but sometimes troublesome archer since she often acts on impulse. She follows what she knows is right by her heart and even though see isn’t always following orders she never disappoints you in the end.

Weapons: She always brings along her longbow and has a quiver at her hip full of different designed arrows made by Nausë herself. She also has two knifes well hidden.

Appearance: Raven black hair that goes to the waist. Pale skin. Almond shaped eyes, intense, slightly shifting green; like the colour of a leaf bathing in sunshine or the darker green you may find on the moss of the ancient trees in her homeland.
    There is something very special about those eyes; maybe it’s sorrow for a long lost friend? Or is it pain that shows? Either way she strives hard to hold it back and not to show it. And the ones who take notice are of the most observant sorts.
    Her clothing is normally a long-sleeved tunic in a very pale brown; trousers with the colour of a tree trunk; a short-sleeved tunic, slightly shorter than the other one, with lacing in the front down to the chest. She wears leather gauntlets; elven made and thus like a second skin, and has thin knee-high leather boots, both in brown.

Other facts: She cherishes the meaning of her name and doesn’t tell it to those she doesn’t trust. It has to must history and reveals too much of her as a person. She is very secretive and you should be glad if she even gives you her last name.
    She is very cautious because of the things of her past. Because of those things she had to run away from her birthplace and to Lumbar Taurë. Not many knows the reason she ran away and where from. The prince of Lumbar Taurë is the only person she has trust in and the only one she might entrust her secret, someday.

2. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Name: Guruthos, aka: Gûr
    Sex: Female
    Weapon of choice: Twin Scmitars, daggers
    Languages: Sindarin, Quenya, The common thoung

Apperance:
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Black
    Height: 168cm (~5 ½ foot)
    Weight: 58kg
    Other: She has a slender body with finely hooned muscles. Her features is delicate but does often show of anger. She doesn’t show compassion or love except for herself. She is very fond of sexuall pleasures and does not often turn down a fine looking lad. She is also very fond of torturing people and not rarely does she kill her lover after a playfull evening.

The Faith and skills:
    Guruthos is a lonesome elf, banned from her community because of murdering her older sister Minui Melaeth(First Love). A grim deed that noone but her mother knows about. And as for motherly love Guruthos was set running free. But she weren’t allowed to go anywhere near the elven forest. If so she were to be killed without further trial.
    The ruling council in the forest thought Guruthos had brougth disgrace over her family (which, in a way, she had) and that that was the reason for sending her away.
    But concernig that noone would dare to try to catch her, no less trying to end her life, Gûr didn’t take that doom too serious. She had always had a thing for handeling weapons. She was skilled in the art of war and with her twin scmitars noone should be daring standing in her path. She is also quite fond of throwing daggers(not rarely poisoned) and does so with great ease. She can handle a shortbow but doesn’t use it much except for hunting.

The Name:
    The name Guruthos was birth with was Tadui Meleth which means “second love”. This was one reason to why she did as she did. She hated to be second. So when she was banned from the elves she took another name. A name more fitting to her considering her actions; Guruthos – The Shadow of Death. Since she wasn’t overly fond of names with more then two syllables she come up with a nickname; Gûr, which simply means Death.

The deed:
    Guruthos ‘s father had died in a war three decades ago, a true loss to Gûr who had always loved him.
    Since Guruthos’s family was of a noble house(her mother being the ruler) Gûr too was a noble. But one with no chanse of ascending in the hirearcy, unless her older sister fell victim to a terrible accident.
    The only thing Gûr had ever felt sorrow for was the death of her father by which she had been left with nothing else than a complaining sister who was to rule the house after her awfull mother. Her mother which she didn’t hold dear. She hated her for her injustice. Allways had she treated Gûr like an unwanted second child which had put her in the shade of her sister. Minui hadn’t been gratefull enough, Gûr thought. And thus Gûr had ended her life.

3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Name: Methna
    Race: Human
    Class: Monk
    Body Type: Small but well trained
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Weapons: Her hands and feet and one magical dagger
    History: Methna is a follower of the teatchings of Ometh'nar, the founder of an order of monks called 'The Omethos'. When taken into the order she was given a new name that should be as short and simple. She became known as Methna, a name close to the founder's of the order.
    She is well disciplined and exercise every day, both in mind and in body. She seek her answers through meditation and the ancient words of Ometh'nar. Every morning she pray for courage and sthrengt(you may see the prayer further down). She doesn't do this because of any weakness. She is well trained in the art of combat and fights well using her body as her weapon.

Prayer for Courage

Let me pray not to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them.
    Let me beg not for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.
    Let me look not for allies in life’s battlefield, but to my own strength.
    Let me crave not in anxious fear to be saved, but hope for the patience to win my freedom.
    Grant me that I may not be a coward, feeling your mercy in my success alone;
    But let me find the grasp of your hand in failure.

4. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "E gâr man eneth, i cheryn mi fain?
    "Eneth dîn Iell Vain Elril"

"She has what name, the lady in white?"
    "Her name is Fair daughter of a bright star"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Iell Vain Elril - Fair daughter of Bright Star. Elril is the name spoken to her as her surname.
    Clan/Tribe/Kingdom: Lives amongst the elves in Lorinea but answer to no one but mother Gaea
    Diety: Mother Gaea
    Class: Ranger in heart and soul, Former and failed illusionist apprentice
    Weaponry: Longbow, A slender elven blade and an elven crafted knife.

Personal Appearance: Stark white hair to the middle of the back and with thin braides around the ears. Iceblue eyes. Thin lips. A slender elven frame. Lenght: about 5.7 foot.

Clothing:Breeches and tunic in diffrent shades of grey. A travelling cloak with hood in very light grey. Elven boots in a grey tune slightly darker than the breeches. Ivory coloured gloves. As are the leatherstraps hodling the sword and the quiver. All her equippment are in light grey and ivory.

Personality/Abilities: She doesn't talk much but want's to know everything. She wants to be treated with respect, if not because the fact that you should treat your next with great respect so for the fact that she has great wisdom because of her years.

History: She dedicated her life truly to the life of a ranger after her failure of becoming an illutionist. She herself wouldn't say that she failed but rather that she had a lack of interest and therefor quit. She do know some of the illusionist spells. As for example she may send feelings and images to another person, but she cannot totaly convince the person as to follow her bidings.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  5. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Name: 1.Opeth 2.--no name-- 3.Helpless 4.James the Conqueror
    Sex: Male
    Race: Human Vampire - Malkavian
    Class: Assasin / Thief

Body Bio:
    Body type: Thin
    Height:
    Hair: Black and thin
    Eyes: Dark-yellowish deeply set
    Skin: Pale
    Distinguishing features: Thin, cracked lips

Gear:
    Weaponry: Extendable claws, daggers, fangs, sword.
    Clothing: Dark clothing with hood
    Special belongings: Green gemstone with many fasets, slightly magical and hypnotic.

Special abilities:
    Quietus - a sphere of absolute silence.
    Celerity - increadible speed
    Fortitude - supernatural resiliance to fysical harm.
    Vampiriv strenght - incredible strenght

Flaws: Schizophrenia - when in different characters he doesn't know about the other ones.

Personalities:

Personia 1(most dominating) - Silent:
    Behaviour: Emotionless, straight to the point. Often hide in shadows. The perfect assasin.
    Stance: Tilted head
    Ability most used: Quietus

Personia 2 - Insane:

Behaviour: Almost always laughing. Can't keep focus. (- Dibbar)
    Stance: Almost always shakes with laughter. His eyes shimmer of insanity, so does his smile.
    Ability most used: Equal

Personia 3 - Paranoid:
    Behaviour: Always try to look around in every direction. Darting eyes.
    Stance: Hunced, often hands above head.
    Ability most used: Celerity

Personia 4 - Invinsible:
    Behaviour: Think he is invinsible and can defeat whatever crosses his path. Dives right into the fray.
    Stance: Proud and straight, chin high.
    Ability most used: Fortitude, vampiric strenght.

History:
    An old vampire. Can't rememver anything of his human life. The blood of his lunatic sire made him become schizophren. At most times he's a silent, straight-to-the-point assasin. But at times he changes personia to either insane, paranoid or invinsible. He doesn't know of his desase and remembers only blackness from the time spent in another personality. Strongemotions may ewoke these shiftings but they also come and goes from time to time.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2005
  6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Name: Masal Baen' Und - Beautifull rage Blessed by the spider's kiss
    Race: Drow

Body bio:
    Body type: Slender
    Hair color: White
    Eye color: White/Cold grey
    Skin color: Black

Gear:
    Weaponry: Sword with black hilt, designed so that the hilt is crawling up the blade and hold it fast. Three daggers, one poisoned. A black whip with metal shards on the ends of the three thungs. A 'toy' blade on her hand.(seen in the pic, I don't know what it's called)
    Clothing: Long, dark robe with high and wide collar, cut up in the front and back for better movement. Underneath withe, flowing garments. Point black boots with an evil look, heavy but easy to move in.
    Personal belongings: A pet named Angroos- Child Beast(litterarly beastchild)

Personality:
    Evil without doubt. Egoistic and grim. Almost always wears an evil grin on her lips.

Flaws: Sometimes think to highly about herself and is not quick to admit her faults.

History: Masal is from one of the houses working under Marr House, Baen' Und by name.. Because of a failed raid against another lesser drow house she is now 'owned' by Marr house. She is working as the Matron mother's peronall body guard and gets to know alot of the things going on.

This is kinda what she looks like. If she is to meet some highly important person. If not she has her hair hang freely and a less revealing coat.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005