All-purpose rant thread

Discussion in 'Rants & Scams' started by Kakashi, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi Call me Deacon Blues

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    I decided to make a thread to just come and rant in... because I mean it's not always worth making a thread but you(I) still need somewhere to do it.

I want to start by talking about 'different' people. The ones who change who they are just to get attention. The ones that live off of being different. Like they may claim it's what they believe or its just who they are, but deep down they're just craving attention. They don't wear that because it's what they think looks the coolest, they just want a reaction. You're dying your hair gray? It's not because you like gray hair, you just want people to look at you sideways. You could care less about politics, you just want to be on the opposite side. You want to be 'the activist'. For anti-war, for veganism, for any possible thing. They protest just to protest. That's what this post is for. Those people. We get you, you think your different. Now shut the **** up.

2. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +254 / 0 / -0
    Can I just rant even though I haven't read you post?

I have a headache.

3. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    Haha, the point of this thread is too rant carefreely, so don't feel like you have to read anything :p

I'm here to rant about the USPS and how they can't deliver anything correctly ^^

4. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +646 / 3 / -1
    Haha I know how you feel Kakashi!
    Had a parcel I was waiting for today - so up I got and sat and waited
    and waited
    and waited

and then checked the tracking - Delivered!

err noooooo it wasn't I was in and its not here! Dash down to the postbox to see if they had just left a note - nope. So off to the butchers.

Yes yes I needed ham to overcome my sadness and rage - but more importantly some delivery services send my post to the wrong house above the butchers. So amongst everyone else getting sausages; porkchops; bacon and more there was me getting a parcel :)

But I'm still going to rant about them sending it to the wrong place (esp as if their tracking went wrong or wasn't active (not all have it) I'd not have known for days possibly!!

5. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    you're a horrible ****ing ****, you're the worst type of person and the fact that i'm thinking about you right now shows just how terribly weak I am. the fact that i'm posting this is another testament to that. god dammit i never want to so much as think your name again as long as i live. but i know i will and that's the ****ed part of it all. i hate myself as much as i hate you. and trust me i hate you a whole ****ing lot.

6. Kelmourne

Kelmourne The Savage Hippy

A Pirate city in international cyberspace
    Ratings:
    +428 / 1 / -1
    By ranting at them you are giving them the reaction they want. I find it's best to just take their 'different' opinions at face value and ignore them when they try acting smug for being different.

7. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    Ranting about rants already posted, clever kel. but considiering the people that that's aimed at will never read it it doesn't matter in any case.

8. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Dont rant...just start a emo crabcore band with a crappy awkward teenage love based lyrics and name.

9. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    **** you bfd <,<

10. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Now that's a band name you can use!! :p

or become big and famous and belittle me (and the other haters in your life) publicly every where you tour!! and make a pile of cash while you are at it!! win win Hombre.

11. WildPony

WildPony New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Please can I rant about all these damn spammers! Every time I check new posts, there's a whole load of rubbish. I don't want an I phone or a black berry or a soni whatever! Are there always so many stupid spammers. And I'm developing flu! Ugh!

12. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +254 / 0 / -0
    *takes a deep breath*

so 25 years ago my dad had an idea, went to a company with it and founded a department together with a colleague. Within those 25 years they never were in the red, and by now they have about 100 employees in their department, gaining about 30 million € a year, 20 million of which were pure profit - for the company. Except for last year (everyone remembers, last year=difficult year) they only gained about 20 million and had a profit of 10 million.
    So now, my dad's colleague gets put into another department and my dad will be replaced by another guy who will then be his boss. Thus they keep his knowledge there but you know, kick him out of the driver seat.
    Those ungrateful bastards. I would gladly beat them all up. And when the time comes when they have steered the department against the next wall - I would gladly laugh at them and wish them all the worst for the future, if it wouldn't absolutely kill my dad to see his baby being ruined. So I have to hope for his sake that all goes well, even though that is about as horrible.
    I hate people. Those people. Those people who think that a company always needs to gain more than it has gained the year before. Can they even think? Isn't it clear that it doesn't work that way - that it can't possibly work that way???
    Assholes, those petty little >:/

13. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The NHS. Pathetic.
    My nan was sitting there all day, and nobody came and asked her how she was, not once. They brought food, 3 times a day, but when she asked them, all she got was "Sorry, im not a doctor"... All she wanted was a little help to get up so that she could use the lavatory.. But no, they couldnt even do that. Then they moved her to a ward where there were 3 beds. 2 of them empty, and one with my nan in it. There was no t.v. No radiators, nothing. An elderly woman, lying in a cold hospital, alone. How scary is that? Having been told that you have cancer, then thrown into the dark corner of the Hospital. They kept her there for a week, did one test, and sent her home. She now has to go back in three weeks... Why the wait is that long is beyond me, when EVERYONE working there has to have a degree... I could do a better job.

14. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus King Anakin's Royal Advisor, Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +636 / 1 / -1
    I LOST A GAME OF TAG /rant

yes i rant about the smallest of things and it usually only takes a couple seconds...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  15. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus King Anakin's Royal Advisor, Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +636 / 1 / -1
    kak why the hell did you make yuan leave oh god please yuan come back we really need you to kak you please yuan come back people we really need to treat each other with respect really or else this forum will die it's already dying and new members are just leaving us and older members aren't coming back we can't afford to just push others to the edge and make them leave people this is really our last damn it kak damn damn damn damn...........

ok. rant over. i'll be off now.

16. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +736 / 6 / -2
    why can't i just go to bed at a decent hour? no matter what i get distracted and in the end i'm tired all during the schoolweek and can never make these hours up

17. Elvenwriter

Elvenwriter Mmmm, Spam

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    yes. i love you for this kaka. i mean squiffy. anywho...

i know you think i'm your best friend, but the truth is, i think your a mothereffing whore. just cause you've got tits the size of cantelopes and an itty bitty waist doesn't mean you should show the world. oh, and sleeping with my brother while you were supposed to be spending the night with me is not okay. yeah. couldn't keep a secret that big for that long, could ya? did you know you ruined my family? yeah, thanks for that. did i mention that it's NOT OKAY to lead on guys that you don't even like just because you love to be the one everyone loves? and NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE WITH YOU!!!!! GET YOUR OWN ROOM MATE. and i deserved that part in the musical WAY more that you. you sing like a football player with a cold. also, i liked that guy that you treated like trash for YEARS. and i know you think i follow you around like you're the greatest thing, but listen SLUT! those days are over. get out of my life!

18. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Squiffy Slut.

19. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +254 / 0 / -0
    what the ef?

20. Elvenwriter

Elvenwriter Mmmm, Spam

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    speaking to person unknown to you all, of course.

her? yes, i agree.