Aliens

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by Harrison, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Phoenixfire

Phoenixfire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I believe that aliens do exist but not in the forms people think. although their are many other galaxies and planets out their many of them are primitave and i think that the only aliens that exist are in bacteria-like form so it will be millions of years before we find them. while saying this there could just as likely be more advanced aliens than us or just unintelligent species remaining unchanged for millions of years or changing but not getting any more intelligent. My conclusion is we won't be able to contact aliens for millions of years or not at all because there is only really really really really really slim chances

2. Phoenixfire

Phoenixfire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    really slim cahnces wew will contact them now

3. charlie6078

charlie6078 rawr

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    i think there are aliens out there but they will never get to us like we will never get to them, this is because we would have to travel at light speed to get to the place to still be alive, but to travel in light speed it is for every pound of weight you would have to have i think it was 1 tone of fuel, but then you need fuel for that 1 tone which is a lot of weight so i think we will never get to an alien.

i don't know if it was 1 tone i was watching a show 1 year ago and i think that is what they said