Alice

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by Foinikas, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Seriously,I love Alice.Every scene with her is precious for me.Alice and Jasper are so cool.

What I love in Alice,apart from her hairstyle and the way she dresses is her warm heart,her smile and eyes and the way that she tries to make Bella feel welcome in the Cullen family since the beginning.

I haven't read the books,but I think Alice is one of the best female vampire characters out there,one so special that she could easily have her own TV series.

This year two female characters made a strong impression to me,Neytiri from Avatar and Alice from Twilight.

Of course there is also Bella...the fragile,beautiful,sweet and adventurous Bella.But Bella's story is much more complicated having to choose between Edward and Jacob and a human life or a vampire life.

2. ~Elladan~

~Elladan~ A Elbereth Gilthoniel

Ratings:
    +225 / 0 / -0
    Alice was my favourite in the books, the fact that she's played by the gorgeous Ashley Greene in the films does nothing to disavow me of that opinion :)

Bella on the other hand is dull, her acting really cheesy/stale, and gets in my opinion and in eurovision parlance, "nul points"