A Summoner Reborn

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Soul_Stocker, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OOC: OKAY people it's time to get this thing moving. I'm ready and raring to go. SO LETS GO. I'm open to suggestions AND anyone who wants to join can. SO LETS GO!!!!

2. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The city of Vale, is a very successful port city. With ships pulling in and out of the port; bringing in goods from all over. The people of the city wore fine robes, because everyone has something to do with the port it’s self. Vale is known for it’s army of truehearted, and vigorous knights. That all would change in three days time. A knight by the name of Esher, was the general of these brave knights. He was the top of his class at the Vale military academe, and was the very pride of Vale. Not for long though in three days his mother would give birth to a daughter that would snatch all the attention away from this young star. The day of his twenty-first birthday.
    One day before the his sister was born, a Seer came to the port city; and sought the parents to be. The Seer came from across the ocean seeking the couple. As the Seer entered the house; Esher assumed that they were there to see him. As Esher’s mother poured the Seer’s tea, she asked, “So what news do you brings us?” The Seer slowly sips their tea. Esher couldn’t help him self. “What news do you bring me? Oh, we’ve won the war against Serial?” The Seer puts down his cup and smiles. “What make’s you think everything is about you?” Esher’s rage almost gets the better of him. “Why you...” He get’s cut off by his mother, “Esher, not in front of our guest.” Esher storms off.
    “Please, go on sir.” The Seer nods and smiles. “Don’t worry, he will get over it soon enough. Now the one I’ve come to talk to you about is your daughter.” The woman almost dropped her cup. “My...daughter...please Seer is there something wrong with her?!” The Seer shakes his head no. “No my dear lady, in fact, she will be the new star of Vale.” The woman looks worried. That of a Mother and her two children, fearing they will not stop fighting. “Don’t worry Esher in time will grow to love his sister, more than life it’s self.” The woman sighs with relief. She nods and smiles. “Seer, please can you tell me what is going to happen?” The Seer sets down his cup. He gets up and walks over to the woman, and touches her stomach. “This is the soul Summoner of Vale. She’ll change this city for the better. Everyone form all the lands will come to seek her guidance.” With those words the Seer leaves her. Esher returns only to see his Mother rubbing her stomach. He thinks nothing of it and leaves. The day came, the couple gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her Lunaska Mariotte Wendle. Esher didn’t even look at her. He just spent his days in battle training.

3. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As the young Lunaska grew, she and Esher never spoke. He just looked around her. So she made lots of friends. Her best friend was a little boy by the name of Lexx Timothy Andrews. He and Lunaska were insuperable. They had a bonded that would last for a life time.
    As the years past, Lunaska grew to a young woman of fifteen. She has trained since she was ten to become a Summoner. Her first trails were about to begin, and believe it or not Esher, was right there by her side. Although Lexx wasn’t there, he was on his way. Lunaska’s nerves almost got the better of her. As a Summoner in training she was taught to be calm in times of doubt. So that’s what she did, but Esher knew better. He wrapped his arms around her. "It’s okay, you’ll do fine. I if no one else believes in you. I believe in you." He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. A familiar echoed behind her, "I too believe in you Lady Summoner Lunaska - er - Luna.." He walks up beside her and holds her hand, "Now, no more waiting around for people you know are going to be late." He laughs at making a joke of himself. Now a parade was supposed to take place in front of the temple where Lunaska was getting her first Summon, but the three of them took a different way. Luna already had enough pressure riding on her, a city full of people watching you was a bit more than needed.
    Now the three can see the temple in site. Also the reception that awaits them. Luna stops and hold her stomach, and almost doubles over. Esher and Lexx reach for her. "Luna!" they both say catching her. Luna pushes her self up using them, "I’m...okay, really...I just..all those people. No amount of training can prepare someone for something like this. A whole cities hopes and dreams riding on you." Esher laughs, "I can understand that. I’m in my thirties, but I remember how it’s like coming home form a war that was victorious." She smiles, and suddenly she doesn’t feel so alone. "That’s right, I’m a hero in the making...I can do this."
    As they walk towards the temple a crowed of people yell out, "Lady Summoner!" This cause an up roar of echoes and before Luna knew it the whole city was calling her name. Knights cleared the way for them to reach the temple it’s self. Inside the Priest where over joyed to see one of their own coming to pray to the Guardian Spirit of water. The Priest bow to her, as does she back, "This way Lady Lunaska." They lead her to a door marked with Vale’s symbol on it. They also hand her a Summoning rod. It’s gold, silver, and markings carved in it. "She is the first Summoner of Vale so the finest rod most be given to her." Says one of the Priest. Luna bows, "Thank you very much. But..." The Priest takes hold of the rod still in Luna’s hand and touches the door’s symbol. It opens; then the Priest just smiles. Luna couldn’t move, Esher and Lexx had to help her in. By any way possible.
    Inside the door closes, "Well looks like we have no choice, but to get the Summon." Lexx laughs, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Esher just looks at him, then to Luna, she looks like she’s about to have a heart attack. Lexx run’s up behind her and garbs her, “BOO!” it echoes and so does Luna’s scream. Esher can’t help but laugh and tries to scold him, which doesn’t work. Luna leans against the wall of the temple holding her chest. “I don’t think I can do this...I’m not ready.” Esher and Lexx put their hands on her shoulders, “You can do this, the alter is just over there, you pray, get the Summon, and we go...” Esher says with a smile. Luna shakes her head, “No that’s not it...I’m going to have to travel all over, and people are going rely on me for everything. I don’t think I can handle that.” Lexx walks back and forth, with his hand on his head, “I’ve got it...no...it’s gone.” Luna laughs, “Lexx stop it...” She takes a deep breath. “Okay now that’s over... let’s go make me a Summoner.” She tries to smile, but no luck.
    They walk to the back of the temple and alter stands, a candle’s lit, and a stone relic of a dragon, with a blue crystal horn. Lexx and Esher stand back as Luna goes to the alter. She kneels and folds her hands. The room becomes dark and all she can see is the relic and the candles. Her thoughts echo. “Please...help me be strong...please..” The candles go out, and the horn glows; a voice answers back,” Call, and I will answer.” Everything comes back to focus. Luna feels a bit dizzy, she falls over. Lexx runs over and holds her up.

4. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Luna comes to, seeing Lexx and Esher standing over her. Lexx smiles, “Welcome back... we were worried.” She sits up, “I’m okay...” She holds her head and falls back down. Esher shakes his head, “Don’t move so fast, you just woke up” She tries again, but slower this time; She manages to. “Did.. did I succeed in getting the Summon?” The Priest walks in, “Yes you did, you are Vale’s very first Summoner; you’ll be our pride and joy.” Luna looks at Esher, he just smiles. He has gotten old, it shows in his face. “Mister Colt, what does this mean?” Colt laughs, “Well Ma’Lady, you must travel all over the world, and lay calm to all the restless Guardian Spirits.” She sighs, hoping he wouldn’t have said that. He chuckles at her young age. “Ma’ Lady in due time you will become a great Summoner without fear.” Colt nods to them all and leaves the room. Esher and Lexx nod to each other, “Luna get some rest; you’ve got a big day tomorrow.” Lexx says as he leaves the room. Esher turns to follow, “Wait!” He stops mid-step. “Yes?” She stops herself trying to be strong, but she fails,”Please stay..with me for a little while longer.” He smiles and turns to around, and sits on her bed. He kisses her forehead, “My baby sister, you will be the pride of a city, you will calm all the wild things in the years to come. You will be known as the Tamer of those who cannot be tamed.” Luna smiles and pushes him, “Stop that, I’m a mere girl...” He shakes his head, making his long white hair flare, “No you will be the Summoner Lunaska, Pride of Vale.” She yawns and lays back down, “Please...don’t leave me...”