A Real Short Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Yamin, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Yamin

Yamin New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I was a student of just ten years old when I was forced to live in a dormitory. The nights were incredibly cold, but I had lots of friends who kept me entertained. I remember one time, Ahmet was annoying Abdullah and running away. Finally giving in to frustration, Abdullah pursued him. The pair were thundering around the dorm, crashing into things and causing an enormous amount of noise. As I had feared, our instructor soon burst into the room and caught Ahmet's arm just as he was clambering over a small table. He bellowed at him, "What's with all the racket?! Do you not know what time it is?!." He slapped Ahmet with the back of his hand and demanded that he "Get down from the table before he gets pulled down". He noticed something odd, and halfheartedly requested that he remove his lower garments, to which Ahmet protested "Instructor, please.". His plea was met with only the harsh blue eyes of the boys instructor. Ahmet slowly undressed his pants to reveal another pair of pants underneath. The instructors eyes glared at him, as he calmly requested "Those too." Ahmet removed the second pair and yet another pair of pants appeared. Several pairs of pants later, the instructor slapped Ahmet and told him to speed up as the layers of pants got thinner and thinner. Skin was soon on show, and 6 pairs of pants lay around his feet. The instructor had been right. He said nothing, turned around as if to walk away, then looked back and slapped Ahmets junk with the back of his ring bearing hand.

This text checked and spelled by Mad Hatter according to comments about Pink Floyd. Great thanks for Mad Hatter.

The text by My small English is this. (What time I form correct sentences. :()

I was ten and a student who stay in a dormitory. Nights were very cold. I had lots of naughty friends. I remember, Ahmet annoyed Abdullah and runned. Abdullah pursued him. Too much noisy was coming while Ahmet was running and Abdullah is pursuing him. Suddenly our instructor came and catched Ahmet's arm when Ahmet was over small table. Said them, "What noisy are you doing." He slapped to Ahmet and said "come down from tabl.." then he noticed something, and said "One minute, undress your pants." Ahmet said "Instructoor". Instructor said "undress now". Ahmet undressed his pants and a new pants appeared under it. Instructor said "No, dont come down, undress it, too." Ahmet undressed second pants, and thirth pants has appeared. I thought Instructor addicted this situation and he said "undress". Ahmet "No, Instructooor". Instructor "Undress, now" Ahmet "No, pleeaseee" Instructor said "undress" and slapped him. Ahmet undressed his pants and what we see, What is that, He surprised all of us. Instructor said "Why dont you wear underpants" and slapped him.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. A Ghost With Toast

A Ghost With Toast Hello from the gutter!

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    I'm imagining this 'story' set to the music of Pink Floyd. That's the only thing that's preventing me from scooping out my eyes with a spoon. Apart from that it shows great promise.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Incredible. Incredibly hilarious, in a very special way! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. StarForge

StarForge New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Special! I like that, also reminded me pink floyd

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yamin

Yamin New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you guys. I learn Pink Floyd by you. I am listening "Another brick in the wall" now.