A little help, please....

Discussion in 'A Song of Ice and Fire' started by Aillas, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Aillas

Aillas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sometime last year I was looking over the new hardcover section in my local B&N when a new fantasy caught my eye. Unfortunately, it was a bit beyond my means at that time. I went back the next week to pick it up but couldn't find it anywhere. To make matters more frustrating I couldn't remember the title or the author. (Yes, I know what a schmuck I am.) The only things I do recall are the cover which showed a fantastic city scene and a review by GRRM that ended with something like,"...my only question is, when does the next one come out?" Any help with this little problem of mine would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    Aillas

2. Appaliq

Appaliq No One

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    http://georgerrmartin.com/reading.html

That's the link to all the books Martin is currently reading by other authors. Maybe your book is mixed in there somewhere?

If not, you could always just settle for Martin's series. Huh? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

3. Aillas

Aillas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info. I already went the GRRM site rout and I've read the entire(thusfar) series twice. The reason Mr. Martin's review stuck in my noggin is that I found the "When's the next one?" bit to be a little ironic considering the source.

4. Appaliq

Appaliq No One

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    lol, Touche. Sorry, I wish I could help you more.

5. Aillas

Aillas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. Just keep me in mind if you figure out anything else I might try. The book looked really cool and trying to find it is driving me nuts.