A failing franchise

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Anakin, May 21, 2018.

1. Heaven's Cloud

Heaven's Cloud Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    So recently Kathleen Kennedy lost one of her biggest online supporters. John Campea (Film Critic) is widely considered a shill for nearly all current really big budget films. He hates the SW prequels, but he loves almost all DCEU and MCU films, and he loves all the Disney SW films. In this video he still felt the need to mention racism and sexism as if they were relevant to the Disney SW discussion, but he's finally broken from his staunch stance as a defender of Kathleen Kennedy run as president of Lucasfilm.

• Like Like x 3
  2. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus King Anakin's Royal Advisor, Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +635 / 2 / -1
    well that's good news!

3. blackrock

blackrock New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Prequel to the Franchise is a parody, about a kid writing online claiming himself to be a chaos lord, who wrote a prequel to the Force Awakens, so canceled, all Disney story direction before their "franchise" started.
    A new hope, right after, HELL, but like, gods versus all evil, so like an apprentice? return of the jedi, as in a god rising, but the empire struck back so we kill ourselves? we kill ourselves?
    "leaks" were barred from conversation, but I didn't notice any sexy ladies in the "preview" for the Last Jedi, I knew there was one, in the Force Awakens,
    Rey's brother's supposed to be Kyle, no not Kylo!

4. hatchet13

hatchet13 The Nasty Tusken

In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
    Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -0
    Kathleen Kennedy and that dipshit who directed The Last Jedi need to dropped into the Sarlacc Pit . It's just near my place . I could take pictures and upload them for you all . Pricks .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. blackrock

blackrock New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone who know who Kyle is, kind of freak out over anything like that?
    Where's Liam? (I heard he's fighting for public rights for immortals) where's Liam though?
    Does he know Disney(yes) plageurized some kid's Star Wars movie for The Force Awakens and tried to cover it up? That's like there's a kid with a lightsaber, he ripped your deathstar plans so you don't, have them anymore,
    and he's killing droids, and you're, plaguelessly just covering up the machines you lost,
    whilst he has a lightsaber.