A computerized Talk

Discussion in 'Original Works' started by Darkloch, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Darkloch

Darkloch Love Sara

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Wrote this a good while back, one of the earliest apperances of Inna. As always, enjoy.

Connecting........time.....03:30

Hunter: Underking, where are you?

Underking: I’m in my hideout.

Hunter: Why? Did you get detected or did someone call the corporate cops?

Underking: No, I just wanted to be sure. There are no safe places anymore.

Hunter: Who are you running from? The Kais?

Underking: Yes... I’m afraid so. I have been hunted for several months now. They will never stop. What should I do?

Hunter: Do nothing, I will contact a friend of ours who might be able to help you, and she is almost as good as any Kai.

Underking: Are you certain?

Hunter: Hey, Inna was hunting and fighting when we were still babies.

Underking: I hope so. I’m tired of all these games.

Hunter: No worries, I send her a message right now. Want to read it, just to be sure?

Underking: I trust you; there is no need to do that. When are the preparations ready?

Hunter: She will receive the letter in an hour and be with me in two, and then I will tell her where you are. Speaking of which; where are you anyway?

Underking: I can not tell you yet. When the message is sent I will tell you in a safe line where no one can hear us.

Hunter: I’ve sent the letter, making sure the line is secure now…… ...line secured.............internal defense activated

Underking: All right, I’m sitting right in apartment 5 on Delaware street.

Hunter: Ok, I will tell Inna when she gets here. Don’t do anything foolish, man.

Underking: Wait..... There is someone outside my window, a man dressed in red and blue. I’m worried. Tell her to fasten up her pace.

Hunter: She’s doing her best, I’ll send you some backup in the meantime, and you do know Spikefire don’t you?

Underking: Not familiar with that name.

Hunter: Strange, you did go to school with him for ten years.

Underking: Did I now? I guess we will see each other soon. Wish me well.

Hunter: I don’t need to, Inna is here now and I’m giving her your address now. Godspeed, my friend.

Underking: Someone is knocking on the door........................transmission ended................................please restart the terminal......................

.........do you want to reestablish contact y/n?

.........y........connecting............time..........06:00

Hunter: What happened? Everything all right?

Underking: The man who where outside my hideout knocked me down but Inna where just in time to save me. She killed the other man and I’m thankful for your assistance. Where shall I meet you?

Hunter: So Inna killed him? Well that’s my girl; we are not going to meet. Since school I’ve changed a bit so it would be for the best if we didn’t. Inna and Spikefire will take care of you until you reach Battle World or Demon World, in any of them you should be safe, just find Urutso Kai.

Underking: Glad to have such company, he he......................she’s quite a fiery girl that Inna of yours.

Hunter: She’s always been. Put her on the air for me would you?

Underking: Fine...................What an asshole he is. I could never imagine that he is a friend of yours.

Hunter: Well, Greg takes some time to get used to, but you will like him eventually.

Underking: Hope not. Where would you like him to be taken to?

Hunter: As I said, BW or D W, either of them will protect him from these particular Kais, in B W Urutso will cover for him and in D W Makir will do the job.

Underking: All right I’ll do it right away. Over and out.

Hunter: Sure. Rodger dodger over and under...when are you gonna lay of that military crap you picked up in France during WW2?

Underking: Wouldn’t you want to know? I like that style.......................Underking logged out.......

.......Call coming in from Vampyrea.......................would you like to accept? Y/N..............................Y......................
    .........Connecting................Connected.....Security line established......time 3:03 AM....

Hunter: Inna, is that you?

Vampyrea: Of course, what did ya expect? Spider-man?

Hunter: Gods death, I hope not! Between the three worlds we have enough metas and mutants running around without Spider-Man too.

Vampyrea: Yeah well, a guy who sticks to walls sounds creepy, wonder how he is in bed.

Hunter: Thanks for that image you just put in my head for days to come. How is Greg doing?

Vampyrea: Well, I haven’t eaten him yet and he keeps trying to screw me, but he’s alive although maybe not for long.

Hunter: I’ll ask him to stop that, now that you’ve been away for some time, the Kais seem to have lost interest in Greg’s involvement in our group.

Vampyrea: Jolly good, that means we can take him out of here?

Hunter: I rather see you did not do that, could get ugly if Greg returns before Callista gets back from Genshia.Inc.

Vampyrea: Callista?! You didn’t send my daughter to that corporation alone did you?

Hunter: Of course not! Chain went with her. I think those girls can protect themselves.

Vampyrea: Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

Hunter: Nobody asked you to.

Vampyrea: Hang on a second...

Hunter: A problem?

Vampyrea: Something like that, does Greg really have to be able to walk when I get him home?

Hunter: Afraid so, love. Now what did you say about the demons?

Vampyrea: I didn’t say anything about them. This is the first time you brought it up.

Hunter: Oh right! I’m a bit distracted in these days, what I was gonna tell you is that some new demon clan who fancies themselves as masters of Lya have begun to call to arms in the nether regions of D.W

Vampyrea: Masters of Lya?! How the **** do they know about Lya?

Hunter: I’m working on that, but it’s bloody hard I tell you. Since you and Greg and Spikefire went to D.W the corporatists have been aiming and gunning all hackers.

Vampyrea: But you said it was calming down?!

Hunter: The search for you has been called off, the search for the hacker who brought Greg out was not. Some of the lesser hackers here on Earth have been fried.

Vampyrea: To bad for them, lucky for us.

Hunter: You always where the sunshine.

……..transmission disconnected……….

.......Call coming in from Vampyrea.......................would you like to accept? Y/N..............................Y......................
    .........Connecting................Connected.....Security line established......time 4:35 AM....

Vampyrea: Call? Calli, are you there?

Call: Damn! You don’t have to make my ears bleed you know!

Vampyrea: You and Chain will have more to worry about than bleeding ears if you don’t get out of Genshia.Inc now! I’ll…

Call: Mom, if you don’t mind I am kind of working right now! And since I don’t have those cool vampire powers I have the occasional need to focus!

Vampyrea: What?! You got found out?! Aren’t you and Chain supposed to be the best damn thieves in City 34?

Call: Try the Earth…but not so good that we don’t get detected by the Kais! The ****ers where waiting for us!

Vampyrea: Kais, okay…the best way to take them out is….

Call…Rip their heads of…yeah I know, I...GAH!

Vampyrea: Callista?! What happened?

Call: Hmpf…just a little flesh wound…nothing I can’t handle…

Vampyrea: What sort of Kais are you fighting? Urutso’s or Makir’s linage?

Call: Hell if I know…it’s just really big and have claws…friggin big claws that is!

Vampyrea: Big? The Kai never where big, not even Urutso was…wait a minute…what color is it?

Call: Why? Wanna know if it’s a summer or winter?

Vampyrea: Just tell me…it’s important.

Call: Okay, hang on a sec…it’s kind of green…blue…black…it’s shifting…. Wait, I have to help Chain…

Vampyrea: But your wound, it will…

Call: Don’t worry Mom… I’ll be fine!

…..Call disconnected….

.........Connecting................Connected.....Security line established......time 5:10 AM....

Hunter: Yeah what’s up?

Vampyrea: CallistaandChainisinbigtroublesendhelp!

Hunter: Whoa! Slow down and tell me what’s wrong…Callista and Chain are what?

Vampyrea: In trouble…something got them in Genshia.Inc, a Kai.

Hunter: So? A Kai should not be a problem for them…maybe one from Urutso would give them a challenge but…

Vampyrea: It’s off Shunin’s linage…

Hunter: I think something is wrong with my receiver, I could have sworn you said Shunin.

Vampyrea: And I did.

Hunter: Okay…and that is impossible, you see: Urutso killed Shunin for maybe 50 million years ago…and a Kai linage only work when the first of the linage still is alive. See where I’m going with this?

Vampyrea: Never the less it was of Shunin’s blood, what other Kai would be big as hell, have claws and SHIFT colors?

Hunter: You got to be kidding me…are you saying Shunin Kai, the badass that almost destroyed the three world before his brother, Urutso Kai, killed him with a sword made of the hearts of the Men, anger of the Demons and…

Vampyrea…strength of the Kai. Yes, I am saying that he is alive, The Destroyer is alive.

Hunter: …

Vampyrea: Hunter?

Hunter: ….Shit

Vampyrea: My thinking exactly…

Hunter: Okay…I’ll first of all send some of my guys to Genshia.Inc and then I’ll call every damn name in the book. Force Gladiators, KaiX, U.N.M.G…damn! I’ll even call Meta Europe United!

Vampyrea: You do that…I’ll try to contact Urutso and Makir so they can call to arms against Shunin. Hunter, odds are this will throw the three worlds into war again…

Hunter: Yes, I am afraid it will. But the Earth will not miss defenders this time….

Vampyrea: I’ll leave now for Battle World…but please…save my daughter…

Hunter: Consider it done, babe!

………………Transmission Ended………………..