Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fully Functional Legolas Bow...

Talking Fully Functional Legolas Bow...

I was surfing the net and found the "*********" which listed a fully functional Elven bow of Legolas:

It is not a part United Cutlery licensed line, which will be non-functional. These are hand-made and I expect are Licensed copies. I am sure the UC version will differ slightly from these copies. However, these bows are not cheap!!! $469.00.

They also have the Elven Army bows used at Helms Deep, which are fully functional and even more expensive!

They have the peacock quiver and arrows of Legalos, but... you guessed it, very expensive.

Last edited by Gūd Daedheloth; 11-18-2003 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Can't have those links, sorry.
    Every man dies, but few men truly live!

Re: Fully Functional Legolas Bow...

Yea, I just got the catalog in the mail the other day and the bows look tight. Super pricey if you get all the accessories, but I might just have to cough up the cash. Fully functional too!!!!
    Last edited by Gūd Daedheloth; 11-18-2003 at 03:43 PM.
    Karma Police, I've given all I can. It's not enough. I've given all I can, but we're still on the payroll. This is what you get...this is what you get. This is what you get when you mess with us...

Ranger of the North Ranger Aramir's Avatar

those links dont work for me
    A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we foresake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
    This day, we fight

Quote Originally Posted by Aramir
    those links dont work for me
    Really? They seem to work for me, but maybe copy and paste the URLs into your browswer window.
    Karma Police, I've given all I can. It's not enough. I've given all I can, but we're still on the payroll. This is what you get...this is what you get. This is what you get when you mess with us...

Ranger of the North Ranger Aramir's Avatar

already tried that, the main site itself wont open either, must just be a problem with my pc :/
    A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we foresake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
    This day, we fight

Quote Originally Posted by Aramir
    already tried that, the main site itself wont open either, must just be a problem with my pc :/

Try clicking on this link to the site's home page *********

Once there you should be able to easily find their weapons section.

Last edited by Gūd Daedheloth; 11-18-2003 at 03:44 PM.

Foe of Morgoth's Realm Elite Assassin Gūd Daedheloth's Avatar

I had to take down those links. The forum rules here say no links to competitors of BBB. BBB puts up money to support this forum, so this is our courtesy back to them. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gūd Daedheloth
    I had to take down those links. The forum rules here say no links to competitors of BBB. BBB puts up money to support this forum, so this is our courtesy back to them. Sorry.

Hey, I am the one that is sorry. I really didn't think that they could be considered competitors due to the outrageous pricing they had, but hey, do what you got to do!

but could somebody pm me that link, i“d love to have a look at this fully functional legolas bow, and the quiver ....

thanks, sefranox

I just uploaded the actual pictures that aorian_star had the links pointing to in the gallery, so you can go there and take a look at them. If they don't work, let me know...this was the first time I have posted a picture to the gallery before.

there is a site that has fully functional bows that are NOT licensed by LOTR but they are great quality, my friend bought one and he loves it, bit expensive though. PM me for the link, i dont know if im allowed to say the site.

no, you`re not

but please send me that link, i`d love to have legolas` bow, fully functional .... *sigh*

yea plx, i want the link too..=)

What I'm wondering is how functional is their "functional"? Anybody know the draw length or draw poundage of those bows? I'm really interested in the elven Helm's Deep style bow, but I'm not gonna plunk down that kind of cash for a 30lb draw. I would like to be able to hunt with it, if I so chose. Please, any information would be helpful.

-Flik

If this is about a certain Legolas bow and an elf warrior bow (from the prologue) that originally come from Germany then I have emailed the people who make it. Though the bows are available from another site that may very well do the distributing in the U.S. (I cannot remember the site right now and if I could I couldn't post it anyway) the original people do not ship to individuals outside the European Union. They did say they can ship to me (Netherlands). The bow of the elven warrior is 329 Euros, no shipping costs from 250 euros and up. So if I decide too get it (maybe, maybe ) that'll save me a lot. However... They did respond to my question if it was a functional bow with "Der Bogen der Elbenkrieger ist schußfähig, aber nicht als Sportwaffe
    geeignet.". That means that it's able to shoot, but not suitable as a "sporting weapon". They did not answer my question regarding poundage.

I've added an image of the elven warrior bow to see if we're talking about the same thing. I'm sorry not yet to the gallery but I can't seem to login to the gallery. I'll sort it out later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Get it on, get in, get up, get out, get off, get it out, get off again, get down, get it off, get it in, repeat if necessary!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information