PDA

View Full Version : Your LOTR Swords, how close to all?

Gavaha
09-15-2003, 09:39 PM
How many LOTR swords do you have?

I have:
Ranger Sword
Hadhafang

stricker
09-15-2003, 09:43 PM
I have:

Narsil
Shards of Narsil
Anduril (preordered)
Glamdring
Sting
Sting Scabbard
Ranger Sword
Ranger Sword Scabbard (preordered)
Aragorn's Elven Dagger (preordered)
Legolas's White Knives (preordered)
Hadhafang

Gavaha
09-15-2003, 09:45 PM
how do you afford them all? I am amazed!

stricker
09-15-2003, 09:51 PM
I'm a senoir in high school, I just save all my money, spare change, birthday money, and put part of my checks into my "sword fund". I just save it and whatcha know new swords come out. After I pay for my preorders I have no money in my fund....so I best get saving!

Anduril
09-15-2003, 09:52 PM
Astounding. I have the Ranger sword. I might get the scabbard, Anduril, the elven dagger, and the belt.

Gavaha
09-15-2003, 09:54 PM
ah, going for the costume?

Gavaha
09-15-2003, 10:53 PM
o.k., please, if you don't have one, don't post, sorry, but I wanted to try to make a list of people who did have swords, hope I don't sound mean, but sorry

WielderOfAnduril
09-16-2003, 12:05 AM
I have all the current swords that are out and I have Aragorns Elven Knife and Legolas' White Knives on Preorder.

NCO MOS18B
09-16-2003, 12:26 AM
Glamdring
Witchking
Ranger sword
Elven hunting knife (when it comes out)
Anduril (Christmas)

I'd like to get the ringwraith sword, too. All I need is money.

stricker
09-16-2003, 12:28 AM
Seems to be a problem among a lot of us collectors....NO MONEY!

OBSERVER
09-16-2003, 12:46 AM
Ranger sword.

Quagmire
09-16-2003, 01:47 AM
I have:

Ranger Sword
Narsil
Hadhafang

And have pre-ordered:

Ranger Scabbard
Ranger Belt
Aragorn's Elven Hunting Knife
Anduril

eugeisia
09-16-2003, 02:12 AM
Glamdring
Sting
Shards of Narsil
Strider's Ranger Sword

NateDogg2
09-16-2003, 07:51 AM
I have:

Sting
Sting Scabbard
Ranger
Glamdring
Shards of Narsil
Hadafang
Elven Hunting Knife (Pre-order)
Ranger Scabbard (Pre-order)
Anduril (Pre-order)
Twin Fighting Knives (Pre-order)

I haven't yet bought Witchking and Ringwraith because I have to clear out some more wall space. But they are next on my list.

Deepwood Sniper
09-16-2003, 01:13 PM
I Have:
Sting
Glamdring

Known Swords I Will Definitely Get:
Hadafang
Legolas' White Knives
Aragorn's Elven Knife
Anduril
Elven Warrior Blade

Hiraeth
09-16-2003, 01:40 PM
I have Sting, Sting scabbard and Hadhafang
Next - White knives

Elrohir
09-16-2003, 01:57 PM
I have:

Sting (2)
Sting Scabbard (2)
Ranger
Glamdring
Hadhafang
Witchking
Ringwraith

And I have preorders in for:

Legolas White Knives
Gud Daedheloth
Ranger Scabbard
Anduril

For all you high school guys out there, don't get jealous-- I'm 33 and gainfully emlpoyed, which is why the list is long. And I'm taking care of the high schoolers in my family-- when I say (2) Stings and Scabbards, one set was a gift to my brother who is a Senior, and Ringwraith/Witchking I purchased for my cousin who is also a senior.

ladyhawk
09-16-2003, 03:33 PM
I have:

Sting
Sting Scabbard
Hadhafang
Glamdring
Aragorns Elven Dagger (pre-ordered)
Legolas White Knives (pre-ordered)

And within the next couple of weeks I'm also ordering Anduril.

Gavaha
09-16-2003, 03:50 PM
wow, great to hear all of your collections! Elrohir, wanna get me a new sword, like... Anduril :), I'l be your friend

HybridK03
09-16-2003, 04:33 PM
I've got:

Sting
Uruk-Hai Scimitar
Witchking
Shards of Narsil

Next on the list is Hadhafang and White Knives.

Witchking
09-16-2003, 07:41 PM
My preciouses are:

The Ranger
The Shards
The Witchking
Glamdring (arriving next week!)

And in the next few weeks I'm preordering Anduril and Elendil's helmet. And when I win the lottery, I'm buying all the rest!

WielderOfAnduril
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM
I wonder who will get them all first? Well the new ones at least. (I think there are some of us that gave all of the ones that are out already.)
Im saving up for the Sauron Collection. That is going to awsome! WOW. Come to think of it. If UC is going to make Bows, Staffs, Shilds, Armour, and more... How will any of us afford all these!?
Its Overwhelming! Im gunna need to build a whole new room just to display them all! UGH!

Skyanide
09-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Got 'em all.

Will get the rest after they're released.

Witchking
09-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Skyanide
Got 'em all.

I hate you. :D

Skyanide
09-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Witchking
I hate you. :D

Hate is such a strong word. But I can relate. I envy people with a house big enough to display them. Mine are locked away in cupboards until I get my den.....:(

Two more years, then I'm getting a bigger house. I'm waiting until then so this one will be paid off....

Gavaha
09-16-2003, 09:36 PM
put em in your hallway :)

my plan is to get them all, except the bad guy ones and rohan swords(I know tons of people want to kill me for that, but they just don't appeal to me)

Justice
09-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Ranger
sting
Glamdring
Witchking
Shards
Uruk
Sting Scabbard

Skyanide
09-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Gavaha
put em in your hallway :)

I don't want to shish-kabbob the young'uns.:eek:

The den will have a lock on the door until they're older.

Gavaha
09-16-2003, 10:37 PM
lol, thats right, the kids :)

stricker
09-16-2003, 11:58 PM
It's cool to see what you guys have. I've reached a standstill now because I can't figure out where I'd but the ringwraith, witchking, and uruk hai....so I'mnot buying them yet. But if I figure it out who know, I could have them all by CHristmas. My dream come true! :)

Dalleron
09-17-2003, 03:49 AM
i gots: Glamdring, Ranger, Hadhafang, Narsil with LWK on the way. I'm considering the elven dagger at the moment

ufgator
09-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Glamdring
Hadhafang
Helmet of Elendil preordered.
LWK preordered. (they're so cool)

I can't decide on Narsil/Anduril or Ranger Sword next. The scabbard is cool but I like Narsil better.

BTW does anyone collect anything else Lord of the Rings? The Sideshow Weta stuff is very nice. I've got Legolas and Gimli figures, high elven infantryman bust, and a fe helmets. I also have the two bookends from the FOTR Collector's Set. They're pretty expensive though, expecially the limited statues, like the Balrog, Cave Troll, Treebeard.

NateDogg2
09-17-2003, 06:47 PM
I have almost all of the Sideshow weapon sets except for the hobbits one, and lurtz's one. I have a bunch of pre-orders in there for some statues and stuff, but they seem to move as slow as UC. The items promised to ship in June still aren't out. Oh well.

It is a toss up it seems. Either you don't have enough money for the swords or you don't have the wall space, or both. I will be impressed when someone says that they have all of the items and has all of them on display. That I would like to see.

stricker
09-17-2003, 07:03 PM
I'll call ya in a few years... :)

Gavaha
09-17-2003, 07:12 PM
same here, when I do, I'll call ya

spencer_1000
09-17-2003, 07:19 PM
Uruk Hai, shards of Narsil, Anduril(preordered)

stricker
09-17-2003, 08:15 PM
Seems to me there are some very nice collections starting up. All I want to say is make the best of it everyone :)

OBSERVER
09-17-2003, 11:17 PM
I didn't mean to get an Aragorn collection going but I like his stuff too much. I will definitely be getting the elven hunting knife and if Anduril is still around by the time I have the money I will get it first. I will also get the ranger sword's scabbard later on.

My dad has Glamdring and Hadhafang.
It would be good if me and him keep getting different blades.

Palantir
09-18-2003, 08:28 AM
I have:

Sting
Sting Scabbard
Narsil
Shards of Narsil (2)
Strider's Ranger Sword
Sword of the Ringwraith
Sword of the Witchking
Glamdring
Hadhafang
Uruk-Hai Scimitar (3)

For on my computer desk:
Narsil (min)
Glamdring (min)

24 carat one ring from NC

Really expensive framed 3D map of Middle Earth

Paid preorder items: Helm of Gimli
Helm of Elendil
Anduril
Strider Ranger Sword Scabbard

I might buy LWK. Not really interested in Strider's elven knife though. It looks like crap on the plaque, but I'll probably end up buying them to complete the collection so far.

All this stuff is still laying around in the boxes until I can get my Home Theatre Room finished. But will that room ever look friggin cool!

Elrohir
09-18-2003, 09:59 AM
I agree with palantir on the Gud Daelheloth plaque-- I will display it on a shelf next to the Boromir bracers. The plaque looks a bit corny, though at least you can display both the blade and the sheath.

Anduril
09-18-2003, 10:00 AM
Ahem. I'm sorry Palantir. Now I can maybe understand why someone would want Narsil, Shards, and Anduril. Maybe. But why do you need two Shards of Narsil?:confused:

Palantir
09-18-2003, 10:32 AM
One for the office of course! Actually I buy my swords on ebay and was bidding on 2 at the same time. I won one that I did not expect to at a very reasonable $120 after winning the first at $140 LOL!

Skyanide
09-18-2003, 11:00 AM
I'm buying mine now because if I wait until I have room to display them they may be discontinued and they'll cost twice as much.

Haldir of Lorien
09-18-2003, 06:29 PM
I currently own:

Hadhafang
Glamdring
Sting
Legolas' white Knives(Pre-ordered)
Herugrim(Pre-ordered)

Witchking
09-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Skyanide
....they may be discontinued and they'll cost twice as much.

That's what I'm living in fear of. That they'll turn round in a couple of years and say "Right, that's all folks!"

NateDogg2
09-19-2003, 12:23 PM
You don't want to end up with a really high number Skyanide. You should buy soon.

Skyanide
09-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by NateDogg2
You don't want to end up with a really high number Skyanide. You should buy soon.
I do have all the released swords. The only real numbered one will be Anduril. (After the Shards). Some places are STILL trying to get rid of them, even after how many of us were clamouring for them before they first came out.

I was a little disappointed that they only numbered the medallion on the Shards, my Hibben stuff has matching numbers on the knife and medallion. Somehow knowing in what order the medallions were made seems less important to me....

eugeisia
09-19-2003, 05:40 PM
im with elrohir and palantir.. im not too fond of most of these new plaques im seeing.. i was really looking forward to getting anduril but im not sure if i want to buy it because of the that guady monstrocity it rests upon, i like the way that LWK are displayed but i think they used too much paint on the plaque and i think it takes away from the beauty of the blade... along with the elven hunting knife, the design on the plaques are so distracting to me on this new batch... i was also hoping that the elven knife would come with a table top display.. oh well..

QueenArwen
09-19-2003, 09:18 PM
I have Narsil and Strider's Rangers sword just came today. :-)

I want to get the Ranger sword scabbard, and the Hadhafang.

Boromir's sword looks very cool as well.

tklosek
09-20-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey, why don't ou guys show your collections too. It's a lot cooler to see the different ways people display their stuff.

eugeisia
09-20-2003, 11:39 AM
i have a few pictures in the gallery if you want to go check them out. :)

stricker
09-20-2003, 12:07 PM
This may sound stupid....yeah it does...but how can I post pictures?

Elf_Lover
09-20-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by stricker
I have:

Narsil
Shards of Narsil
Anduril (preordered)
Glamdring
Sting
Sting Scabbard
Ranger Sword
Ranger Sword (preordered)
Aragorn's Elven Dagger (preordered)
Legolas's White Knices (preordered)
Hadhafang

Please tell me where you were able to find all those!!! I ESPECIALLY want to know where you found Legolas' white knives!!!!!!!!!

stricker
09-20-2003, 12:34 PM
I get all mine from the forum's very own sponsor. Yes Blades By Brown!!

www.bladesbybrown.com/lotr.htm

I've had no bad experience with them at all and it's low cost. I'd recomend going with them.

Elf_Lover
09-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Thanks a million, Stricker!

Doombringer
09-20-2003, 01:08 PM
1. Sting
2. Witchking
3. Glamdring
4. Narsil
5. Ringwraith
6. Ranger

I have space lined up for Aragorn's elvish knife and Legolas' white knives, but anything after that will have to get squeezed in elsewhere.

I really want to get Hadhafang, but I can't say it will come before the knives or Anduril. Maybe after those and before the Rohan blades. The Uruk-hai is neat but, again, little room and it isn't a must-have for me. Yet.

Purchased all of them from a very reputable seller on Ebay. I would've went with BBB, but paying $50 or so -extra- on each sword really tipped the scales away from them. :/

ejb816
09-20-2003, 01:36 PM
Let's see...
Glamdring
Sting (and scabbard)
Witch King sword
Narsil
Hadhafang
GD and LWK pre-ordered

E-Vader
09-22-2003, 07:08 AM
i have:

Narsil
Sting

Gūd Daedheloth
09-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Narsil
Shards of Narsil
Anduril (pre-ordered)
Gūd Daedheloth (pre-ordered)

WielderOfAnduril
09-22-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by tklosek
Hey, why don't ou guys show your collections too. It's a lot cooler to see the different ways people display their stuff.

LOL, If you want to see two swords hung up and all the rest in boxes. sure, ill put up the picture.

Thats anotyher thing about the swords, theres nowhere to put them! youd have to own your own house to show them all off. I have a long way to go until then. Im only a freshmen in highschool!!

Gūd Daedheloth
09-22-2003, 09:12 PM
I'm a junior. I've got mine in my room and out in the hallway.

stricker
09-22-2003, 10:07 PM
I'm fortunate to have a house with the basement made into a rec room........free wall space!!!

tklosek
09-22-2003, 11:26 PM
what do you guys think? The spaces are waiting for Anduril, Legolas' knives, and Aragons Elven knife. Then comes the scabbard, helm of gimli, and MAYBE hadafang. IT hasn't gotten much screen time so I'll wait until ROTK

[edit: Please don't attach pics. Just upload them to the gallery and link to them. Please just read the sticky at the top of each weapons forum, thanks.]

eugeisia
09-23-2003, 12:48 AM
wow those look pretty cool, i bet its nice to have those studio lights!!

here are mine:

http://www.thefantasyforum.com/gallery/data/504/219glam.JPG?2866

http://www.thefantasyforum.com/gallery/data/504/219sting.JPG?403

http://www.thefantasyforum.com/gallery/data/504/219shards.JPG?8681

i also just picked up Strider's Ranger sword.. but am not really sure where or what i want to do with it...
and i never really wanted to get the Uruk scimitar but after seeing it displayed from so many people, tklosek's included.. its starting to grow on me and i think i have to get it.. and plus its cheap!!

Skyanide
09-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by tklosek
what do you guys think? The spaces are waiting for Anduril, Legolas' knives, and Aragons Elven knife. Then comes the scabbard, helm of gimli, and MAYBE hadafang. IT hasn't gotten much screen time so I'll wait until ROTK

I like your display cases. Did you make them or buy them pre-made?

tklosek
09-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Made them. Plexi and iron stock. not too expensive either. THe bolts ar just the heads of carriage boots cut off and stuck on to make it look more tough.

NateDogg2
09-23-2003, 01:26 PM
Cool cases. Where would one go about getting iron stock, and how thick is the plexi? I was looking into several places to purchase cases but most are a grand or more.

Witchking
09-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Those cases are excellent. I don't suppose anyone's got a spare wall I could borrow? I seem to have run out....

tklosek
09-23-2003, 04:55 PM
Well, My store of choice is the home depot. THey sell the iron and plexi. To cut the iron I just used a reciprocating saw. The plexi I used a plexi knife. THe thickness is the cool part about this. YOu don't have to buy expensive thick plexi because it is only for show. Also, The plexi isn't supporting itself, it's glued to the steel so the steel's acting like a support frame. The most tedious part of this was the cutting of the heads of the bolts. Make sure you clamp them real tight when cutting them or they'll start spinning on you. Another thing. The top and bottom part of the cases are actullay shelves mounted to the wall. The plexi and steel part actually slides in and out so I can take my swords out. The BEST part about these cases is that plexi is very Static. So, any dust that gets in, gets attracted to the plexi keeping the swords completly dust free. IT amazed me to see that after almost a year, there is bascially no dust on the sword or the plaque. ANy more questions are welcome but you see now how I answer them. the longer the question, the longer the answer. lol

tklosek
09-23-2003, 04:57 PM
One more thing. The cost for one of them is less than $100CDN. so you can see how it pays off. Just a little elbow grease

Gūd Daedheloth
09-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Cool pic, tklosek. Why don't you put it up in the Gallery? That's why we have a "Sword Collections" spot.

Gonquin
09-24-2003, 12:06 AM
I have
Sting
Sting scabbard
Glamdring
Hadafang
uri-kai scimitar
ranger sword
narsil
shardsof Narsil
Anduril (pre-ordered)
Sword of the Witchking
Ringwraith sword

Gūd Daedheloth
09-24-2003, 10:40 PM
Wow, that's all of them so far. Good work.

Welcome to the forums, Gonquin, but you need to change your sig. It has to be five lines or less. Check out the rules.

Maverick028
09-25-2003, 08:46 AM
I have....

all the currently released ones:
Witchking Sword
Glamdring
Sting
Narsil
Ranger Sword
Hadhafang
Shards of Narsil
Ringwraith Sword
Uruk-hai Scimitar

and have on pre-order:
Legolas's knives
Anduril (this is on my car license plates)

Yes I'm obsessed. :) And I afford the swords by not eating.... actually that's not true. I just save up and hope I'll earn the money to pay off my graduate school sometime soon.

Mav

swordsman
09-30-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Deepwood Sniper
I Have:
Sting
Glamdring

Known Swords I Will Definitely Get:
Hadafang
Legolas' White Knives
Aragorn's Elven Knife
Anduril
Elven Warrior Blade

Sounds like you really like the Elven made swords....so do I

Deepwood Sniper
09-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by swordsman
Sounds like you really like the Elven made swords....so do I

Most definitely, that is why I really hope they make Haldir's sword as well.

namariee
09-30-2003, 04:00 PM
I have:

Sting (& Scabbard)
Hadhafang

Intending on ordering when I have money:

Legolas' knives (& scabbards)

Possibly ordering in the future:

Any Bows
Haldir's Sword
Eowyn's Sword

Gonquin
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
i have:

Sting
sting scabbard
glamdring
sword of the witchking
narsil
shards of narsil
sword of the ringwraiths
hadafang
the ranger sword
the orc schimitar
anduril (pre-ordered)
:hackit:

Gonquin
09-30-2003, 04:53 PM
i hope to one day have them all oh and by the way how do you get custom avatars.

Tenaka
10-01-2003, 03:18 AM
i have Narsil and Glamdring, currently saving cash for Shards of Narsil, Anduril, and Gud Daelheloth. I hope to collect them all and hang them, i got plenty of wall space, thats for sure!

Time Seller
10-01-2003, 05:36 AM
I have...

Sting With scabbard.
Narsil
Hadhafang

I intend to adquire all the weapons with his scabbards, specially the Elven Warrior sword (I love it), and maybe the heltems...

Gavaha
10-01-2003, 07:44 AM
wow some great collections, hmm, well I know have....

Ranger Sword
Hadhafang
Anduril (Preordered)

sefranox
10-01-2003, 10:54 AM
i currently have
the witchking sword (not the UC one, but a really cool looking sword though, and so cheap :D )
im planning to get gud daedheloth for sure, maybe anduril and later some of the others ... :rolleyes:

sefranox

ufgator
10-01-2003, 06:33 PM
I just received Narsil and the Ranger Sword in the last few weeks. They're both awesome. I like Narsil a little better. Though the scabbard may sway me over to the Ranger Sword when I get it. My collection now includes:

Glamdring
Hadhafang
Narsil
Ranger Sword

With Helm of Elendil and Legolas White Knives Preordered.

Originally posted by Dalleron
i gots: Glamdring, Ranger, Hadhafang, Narsil with LWK on the way. I'm considering the elven dagger at the moment

Looks like we think alike Dalleron.

Broknpotre
10-02-2003, 03:10 PM
I've got these up on my wall:

Witchking
Ringwraith
Narsil
Glamdring
Sting & Scabbard
Hadhafang (actually, on the tv)

Shards of Narsil on the way, and preordered Aragorn's knife. I'll be getting Anduril and Legolas' knives eventually. I'll have to see if I can't get some pictures up.

Narsil's weilder
10-02-2003, 04:02 PM
My collection includes have:

Narsil
Ringwraith

In the Future:

Strider's elven knife
Wallace Claymore

aragorn8866
10-02-2003, 08:29 PM
I just have Narsil but i am hoping to get the Daggers of Legolas and Aragorns Hunting Knife.

byzantine warrior
10-03-2003, 08:26 AM
i have glamdring and narsil preorder on lwk and hunting knife and anduril

wonderboy79
10-04-2003, 03:20 AM
I have the following:

Strider's Ranger Sword
Sting & Scabbard
Hadafang
Sword of the Witchking
Shards of Narsil
Uruk-Hai Scimitar (my favorite for some reason)

On Pre-Order:

Anduril

I'm sure at some point real soon I'll get Glamdring as well...then I think I'm done...for awhile anyway :)

blindsdog
10-07-2003, 08:14 PM
i have the Strider Ranger Sword and Sting
i was wonderin where you guys get your swords
tell me if you have time

Gavaha
10-07-2003, 08:17 PM
www.bladesbybrown.com/lotr.html

stricker
10-08-2003, 12:03 AM
where do you get your weta stuff?

NateDogg2
10-08-2003, 05:13 PM
http://www.sideshowweta.com

NateDogg2
10-08-2003, 05:14 PM
How do you make a website link to the actual website?

Haldir: Bravest Elf
10-08-2003, 05:57 PM
I have Ranger Sword

I want ranger scabbard, belt, elven warrior sword, legolas daggers, and anduril

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/images/Haldir_v_strange_2.jpg

Legend
10-09-2003, 07:14 PM
I own ;
Sting
Hadhafang
Witchking
Daggers of Legolas(preorder)
Anduril(preorder)

Lynnegorn
11-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Bought all that were available about this time last year:

Narsil,
Glamdring,
Aragorn's Ranger,
Sting,
Hadafang,
Witchking,
Wringwraith's

Didn't bother with Shards of Narsil but beginning to wish I had.... to have the whole shabang with Anduril now out.

Must haves when I get my next bonus are:
Legolas knives,
Legolas Lorien bow (when I find a good semi-functional one),
Elven warrior sword,
Theoden's sword,
Haldir's sword,
Gimli's double head axe

I know that sounds a lot and the missus will no doubt think I've lost my brain but the guys at Weta just created too many inspirational pieces to ignore!

Draven_of_the_Shire
11-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Narsil,
Glamdrinb,
Sting,
Aragorn's Ranger,
Witchking's,
Shards of Narsil...

Sting's Scabbard is on the way

NEXT UP:
Anduril,
Hadhafang,
Uruk-Hai Scimitar,
RingWraith's,
Strider's Scabbard

THEN the new items,
Legolas' Knives,
Aragorn's Elven Knife,
Herugrim,
Any other swords...

OH, and I want the helmets too!
Man, this is an expensive little disease I've got!
But I wouldn't have it any other way!

Draven_of_the_Shire
11-30-2003, 12:06 PM
WOW... and I can't spell Glamdring right!...

Kal-EL
11-30-2003, 09:18 PM
I have:

RingWraith Sword

Uruk-Hai Scimitar

Want:

Glamdring

Anduril

Elven Warrior Sword

dwarf tosser
12-02-2003, 05:28 PM
I have:
Sting
Glamdring
Witchking
LWK (preordered)
Anduril (preorder)
And I would spend a whole lot more to get Aiglos

Witchking
12-02-2003, 05:34 PM
I have
Glamdring
Strider's
The Shards
Witchking

With Anduril and Elendil's helm on the way.

j_ertl22
12-03-2003, 12:23 AM
I have:
Glamdring
Sting
Narsil
Shards of Narsil
Hadhafang
Anduril
I would like to get the Ranger's Sword and Legolas's Daggers next
Maybe some enemy weapons some day when I have the $$$

j_ertl22
12-03-2003, 12:24 AM
I also have Sting's Scabbard

Galenas
12-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Glamdring
Anduril
Sting
Witch King
Narsil
Strider
Shards
Hadafang

I'm more of a book than movie fan. I'm trying to collect only those swords which have significance in the book. So I'll actually be getting rid of the ranger sword and Hadafang and probably Narsil also (the Narsil of the book was so unlike the movie portrayal in Rivendell).
I can't wait until Eowyn and Eomer's swords come out. Perhaps the blade that pierced Frodo in the woods ..... known as the Morgul blade on Amon Hen. So many swords, so little money!
Wisely UC spaces them out so we can save for them! They will be out for years to come. If I can still by a Braveheart sword, I'll be able to buy what I want years down the road.

The VALARPROTECTOR
12-05-2003, 03:56 PM
I have:

sword of the ringwraiths
anduriel
elven hunter knife
hadhafang
glamdring
sting sword; scabbard, belt
axe of gimli
ranger sword
gondorian vambraces

PrinceOfMirkwood
12-07-2003, 02:31 PM
I have anduril limited edition (on the way) and will soon have legolas' white knives once i get some money